• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy account - family banking

tachniki

TF Select
Accounts migrated from Citi to Axis.

Mine is burgundy. Spouse is priority. When trying to add spouse's account in family banking, it gives error- "Searched member is not eligible for adding in your family. ......". Will you know what is causing this? Does both user needs to burgundy. That kind of defeats the complete feature.

Customer support is totally clueless about family banking.

Accounts migrated from Citi to Axis.

Mine is burgundy. Spouse is priority. When trying to add spouse's account in family banking, it gives error- "Searched member is not eligible for adding in your family. ......". Will you know what is causing this? Does both user needs to burgundy. That kind of defeats the complete feature.

Customer support is totally clueless about family banking.
Upgrade wife account to Burgundy account by temporarily funding 5l then add and further u can move 5l
In my case it went well like this method

In my case both my wife and myself had Burgundy status. I was still not able to get it to Family Banking. I filled out/ signed the form, got it picked up by the branch porter and yesterday received the confirmation and Family ID in email.

It would be best go with the Branch route.

If I get my family member added to Burgundy family banking, will the newly issued burgundy debit card have separate BOGO on Book My SHow?

Back