• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank not approving for LTF upgrade to Tata Neu Infinty

Krish

TF Select
I hold a Tata Neu plus rupay card LTF with 1.58 L limit
I requested upgrade to LTF Tata Neu Infinity
But the bank denied my request
Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_4638.png
    IMG_4638.png
    75 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
first of all its a rupay cc
on which customers majority of transactions are upi based below 2k
so it is a loss making proposition for them
they will happiliy close the card
Makes sense for the Bank but then it also makes sense for the end customer to close the card as without LTF it will be costly and no advantage for customer.
Again to each his own.

Makes sense for the Bank but then it also makes sense for the end customer to close the card as without LTF it will be costly and no advantage for customer.
Again to each his own.
tata neu cards have spends based waiver
and even without that you get nue coins against fee
only gst part is lost
you can use nue coins at bbnow tata cliq etc

tata neu cards have spends based waiver
and even without that you get nue coins against fee
only gst part is lost
you can use nue coins at bbnow tata cliq etc
unfortunately we dont get 1499 neucoins for paying annual fee of Rs.1499/-. I am also considering to close the card just before 1 year. Icici rupay card fits the bill as its LTF but without rewards

unfortunately we dont get 1499 neucoins for paying annual fee of Rs.1499/-. I am also considering to close the card just before 1 year. Icici rupay card fits the bill as its LTF but without rewards
exactly as Rupay CC is offered for free left and right by baanks ranging from icici to indusind.
It just does not make sense to pay renewal fee for rupay cc.

@Krish Can you share any update on your application? What happened after your reply?

I am seeing the same reply as yours when I requested for upgrade of Neu Plus FYF to Neu Infinity LTF. Interstingly in their email, they have contradictory statements.
If you see the first paragraph there is this line "and we wish to inform you that we have sought exceptions to provide Lifetime free upgrade to TATA Neu Infinity variant." But then later on 4th bullet they mentioned 1499/- renewal fee. So I also replied to them to clarify this contradiction yesterday. Waiting for further reply.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 1.37.49 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 1.37.49 PM.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 1.39.12 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 1.39.12 PM.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 68
Can someone advise how to get LTF infinity from the start ?
Read somewhere that use Neu APp and u will get a ltf offer.
So my wife (hdfc CC customer) created a new account will neu app & bought few things few times but no LTF was offered ?

I am Tata employee and hdfc customer but my income is quite low. Few months back i applied for tata plus card and it is rejected. Now it is showing offer in tata nue app where joining annual fee 1499 striked off.

Does this mean i am eligible for ltf credit card?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240105-111741.png
    Screenshot_20240105-111741.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 64
Back