• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL Energie - LTF?

Bob hpcl card which are used in petrol pump not credited automatically. I am using card for last five months. every month I am writing mail to nodal email and doing multiple follow-up then only I am get credited for hpcl petrol pump rewards and fuel surcharge. when I asked them why it is not get automatically credited. there are telling MID of the outlet is not updated. But I have used in only one outlet. but everymonth I have write email to them. also rupay card is not working for pos transaction in some many places. I don't what is the issue
@pmadhur37 , can you please share the email id of BOB support team where you have complained to get the reward points added, because I am also not getting the accelerated reward points for fuel purchase from HPCL petrol pumps.

didn't load money into hp pay wallet. I did scan and pay and paid via cc. The merchant name is "hp pay direct."

I got basic reward points at first when the transaction showed up in history (3 days). The bonus rewards came a day later.
This is the best way (scan, select cc payment, enter cc detail and pay) to pay using BOB energie card. I have been getting 1% fuel surcharge reversal and proper points credited for all the transactions done this way.

Direct CC swipe in perrol pump is a hit and miss. In some petrol pumps I got full reward points + surcharge reversal and in some cases I did not get.

BOB customer care sucks. They randomly reply to some complaints and don't reply to some.

i fell for your marketing man 🤣.

BTW does any one know, how to use this stupid card in HP Pay app?

I've ICICI HPCL Super saver card and its no nonsense card for the fuel usage upto 5000 per month. My usage goes beyond 5000 for the most of the months and i used manage the excess with icici fastag(using cred fastag recharge). But now cred started charging additional 1% for fastag recharge using credit card, so i got this BOB card :( . But Hp Pay app does not even allow adding this card saying unsupported card :(

Anyone has experience, let me know please.
whats the capping of points per month in BoB energie card? Could not find it mentioned anywhere

Tried on HP pump last month, 450 transaction done, surcharge was 11.61, reversed 4.61, received 6 points - BOB says points are credited correctly
I've been telling this repeatedly, this card is complete mess... Not worth the effort to handle with useless customer care as well.

In my view, icici super saver is fuss free or tata neu if you have. Tata neu with 5% cashback for using icici fastag linked to hp pay.

Btw have the people receiving fewer points than expected at petrol bunks using the HP Pay app and still seeing it? I think using it over normal UPI apps or POS machine at HPCL stations won't give the expected rewards.

Screenshot_2024-01-13-22-26-10-928_com.google.android.apps.docs-edit.jpg

For accelerated reward you have to scan the HP pay QR code only in the HP station and pay using HP pay app payment gateway, then only you will get the accelerated reward and the points also. I have used this method. Yes rewards was credited as promised.

Notes:
1. You have to find out the HP pay QR code like a treasure hunter.
Because most of the station don't want you to use it. So hides it . Don't display at all. Or display in a torn or mutilated form. So that it doesn't work smoothly.

2. Most of the time they will be adamant that the app is not working.

3. They may be hyper some time if you don't acknowledge them first that you are going to pay using HP pay.

All of the above problems solution is to find the area sales officer's number which is displayed in a bord somewhere. Give a call and tell that specific HP PUMP is not accepting HP pay payment. What type of service is this. Give details.
Next time onwards everything will be butter smooth.

PS. Still it's not a very good card. It has hastles of server issue and payment gateway issue multiple times. Not straight forward.

Tried on HP pump last month, 450 transaction done, surcharge was 11.61, reversed 4.61, received 6 points - BOB says points are credited correctly
May its bcoz of this condition
"HP Pay Direct Debit and wallet load transactions do not qualify for accelerated reward points or fuel surcharge waiver".

Did you pay through HP pay app?

May its bcoz of this condition
"HP Pay Direct Debit and wallet load transactions do not qualify for accelerated reward points or fuel surcharge waiver".

Did you pay through HP pay app?
No. It seems like he's done by swiping his card.
Hence 10rs plus GST surcharge has been cut.

Bob only gives 1% as waiver.

Card Machine and Pump is the culprit

Always use HP Pay QR and pay via this CC

For surety of RP and Minimal loss in the form of Surcharge.

No. It seems like he's done by swiping his card.
Hence 10rs plus GST surcharge has been cut.

Bob only gives 1% as waiver.

Card Machine and Pump is the culprit

Always use HP Pay QR and pay via this CC

For surety of RP and Minimal loss in the form of Surcharge.
Wallet I understand...What is HP Pay direct?

Any how do we get 1.5% cashback from HP pay app through BOB energie card?

Wallet I understand...What is HP Pay direct?

Any how do we get 1.5% cashback from HP pay app through BOB energie card?
BOB HPCL Will not give accelerated RP for HP pay wallet loads.

It will only give when you Scan HP pay QR and pay With BOB HPCL.

HP Pay Direct Is the merchant name in the statement for transactions done by Scanning HP pay QR.

It's not exactly 1.5%.
We get 1% Happy coins in HP pay app which can be used to load HP pay wallet for future payments. HAPPY COINS can also be used to buy vouchers.

HP pay direct will attract 0.85% surcharge and 1% Surcharge will also be waived off.
So 0.15% benefit.
And 4% RP
And 1% Happy coins.

BOB HPCL Will not give accelerated RP for HP pay wallet loads.

It will only give when you Scan HP pay QR and pay With BOB HPCL.

HP Pay Direct Is the merchant name in the statement for transactions done by Scanning HP pay QR.

It's not exactly 1.5%.
We get 1% Happy coins in HP pay app which can be used to load HP pay wallet for future payments. HAPPY COINS can also be used to buy vouchers.

HP pay direct will attract 0.85% surcharge and 1% Surcharge will also be waived off.
So 0.15% benefit.
And 4% RP
And 1% Happy coins.
Not HP pay direct....There is something called "HP pay direct debit".
It says, "HP Pay Direct Debit and wallet load transactions do not qualify for accelerated reward points or fuel surcharge waiver". So which means we don't get benefits through HP pay direct debit.

Planning to take this card

Is the reward points issue sorted yet ?

I have 3500-4000 RS fuel spends monthly and I usually use hp pumps and also have hp pay app

I'm not a current Bob customer will I be needing physical verification ?

Back