• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eligiblity for IDFC wealth credit card

Need a suggestion. I have 5L limit HDFC dcb card 4 months old.
Do they check how old my existing card is in c2c or online when asking for details?
Should I apply for wealth right away or wait?
They dont have DCB/infinia listed for C2C on their portal. Also I tried adding mine was also 4 months old and i got wow. This was 3 days before select offer came in 😂

Got the add-on dreamfolks for wife today... The efficiency and quickness of idfc is making me think of opening my second savings account with them rather than icici/hdfc/etc
IDFC's service is actually pretty good. I have seen a lot of people cribbing about IDFC not giving into their stupid requests, which I dont find justified anyway, but when you look at pure play tech and their service, it is pretty great. My experience has been good with them, everything gets done over call or app, worst case, a mail to CC.

They dont have DCB/infinia listed for C2C on their portal. Also I tried adding mine was also 4 months old and i got wow. This was 3 days before select offer came in 😂
Okay. So opening account with them was the key.
I also have ICICI sapphiro with decent limit but may be need to wait for card to get old enough. 😅
But need to know waiting period is 6 months or 1 year for IDFC?

Okay. So opening account with them was the key.
I also have ICICI sapphiro with decent limit but may be need to wait for card to get old enough. 😅
But need to know waiting period is 6 months or 1 year for IDFC?
I tried with Sapphiro too and got Wealth. It was instant approval and they didn't ask me about the card age.,

Back