• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eligiblity for IDFC wealth credit card

Where to find c2c process it shows mobile number and then drctly millenia card for me
I currently do not have screenshots of it but after you enter mobile phone number and OTP, it asks your employment and existing cards details - that is where you can add the card.,

Can you show the screen you are seeing, may be I can help?

there should be a popup where you fill your employment detials
This came for me I remember. but as soon as I tried filling details or something around this and internal error came and I was never able to submit this details. After all subsequent attempts i never had this section to enter details.
Where to find c2c process it shows mobile number and then drctly millenia card for me
After that same thing happened with me. It directly showed millenia for me as well.
If you ever be able to get out of this do let me know as well 😅

I have an ICICI Amazon pay + Platinum Card with 7.3L limit and 2 year old card, is it possible to apply online C2C for IDFC First Wealth card? Any one tried?

I don't have IDFC SB account and offline C2C not possible as branch is not available in my city.

I have an ICICI Amazon pay + Platinum Card with 7.3L limit and 2 year old card, is it possible to apply online C2C for IDFC First Wealth card? Any one tried?

I don't have IDFC SB account and offline C2C not possible as branch is not available in my city.
is the combined limit 7.3 or is it 7.3 each? if its individual, then i think with platinum card you can try as in my exp IDFC doesnt care much about apay card

I applied and received it today - they took my salary and existing CC details but didn't ask for any proofs...

I guess they do approve if you hold a high limit card
Received the physical card and Dreamfolks card today.

Application: Day 0 - 17th (Sat)
Approval : Day 0 -17th (Sat)
Digital Card activated : Day 0 -17th (Sat)
Physical card delivery : Day 4 -21st (Wed)
Dreamfolks card delivery : Day 4 -21st (Wed)

Super smooth and fast process in just 4 days-- And the card is free :) Would recommend any day :)

was cibil hard enquiry done on C2C basis ?
Yes there was a cibil enquiry, actually there were two. As once they assigned me the Select card I was not interested as I wanted the wealth card, but later I read about how difficult it is to get that so again I applied online and then went for the select. So two separate enquiries.

Attachments

• 1ABDAF82-2892-477A-8A8B-9E244A0EEDC4.jpeg
    1ABDAF82-2892-477A-8A8B-9E244A0EEDC4.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 38
I too need the wealth card. I hold a savings account with IDFC & have been maintaining 3-4 lakh balance over the last 3-4 months. They are offering me Select card which I’m not keen on applying for. RM is suggesting to upgrade my account to wealth by keeping 10 lakh in the account & then getting the wealth card. Does it make sense? Or do I simply apply for wealth & try my luck?

I have requested for upgrade of card from millenia to select .
They have upgraded my limit instead of card.
Will my card also upgraded or not as they asked me to wait for seven days

I too need the wealth card. I hold a savings account with IDFC & have been maintaining 3-4 lakh balance over the last 3-4 months. They are offering me Select card which I’m not keen on applying for. RM is suggesting to upgrade my account to wealth by keeping 10 lakh in the account & then getting the wealth card. Does it make sense? Or do I simply apply for wealth & try my luck?
my suggestion - apply directly for wealth.. if req upload your ITR ...

Back