• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eligiblity for IDFC wealth credit card

Looks like they really are very selective about the wealth card. I’m thinking of getting the Select 4 Lakh CL variant and then subsequently opt for limit increase. That might help in upgrading to Wealth.

I sent them ITR with 1 cr+ annual salary income, but IDFC rejected wealth card. I sent and discussed a couple of times- no avail.
even HDFC had initially rejected Infinia, but I escalated it and tried a lot.
I got Infinia, Magnus, vistara now.
But, IDFC is not ready to budge at all. I sent them my bank statement, salary slip, ITR evrything.

But, IDFC is not ready to budge at all. I sent them my bank statement, salary slip, ITR evrything.
Idfc is expected to be the next HDFC in India, but looking at their way do handing customer applications, I am doubtful.

I don't see any additional advantage this card going to provide you compared to the premium cards you already possess. What makes it attractive to you?

FYI, they offered me Select with this and said that I can request an upgrade to Wealth in 3 months and they might consider it.
yes, thats too expensive. will have to spend 6-7 lakhs on select card for it. same spend on magnus will give you 60k in reward points. I can't spend 60k to get wealth card.

Do they push to open a savings account with them?
Also how old is your Magnus, I saw someone saying it needs to be atleast 1 year old with 4/5 lakhs credit limit.
1. Nope everything was online no connect with anyone apart from vkyc
2. it was a couple of months old

Back