• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eligiblity for IDFC wealth credit card

go via online! why you wanna go offline? online magnus with 5L+ limit i was able to get wealth without bank statements or ITR
How to apply online c2c? Which documents Do i need to upload online? I am self employed doctor? Do they video kyc or visit verification? I had idfc loan running and long term loan relationship…

go via online! why you wanna go offline? online magnus with 5L+ limit i was able to get wealth without bank statements or ITR
One more question, hdfc doesn’t report credit limit in cibil so if i enter hdfc infinia card and credit limit in online form then how will idfc confirm my hdfc infinia card and infinia credit limit and according to that they approve my card?

One more question, hdfc doesn’t report credit limit in cibil so if i enter hdfc infinia card and credit limit in online form then how will idfc confirm my hdfc infinia card and infinia credit limit and according to that they approve my card?
For me when I entered my limit on the DCB they simply offered me the Wealth variant on the next page.

There was no verification of documents like credit card statement or photograph. I was only asked to complete the video KYC.

For me when I entered my limit on the DCB they simply offered me the Wealth variant on the next page.

There was no verification of documents like credit card statement or photograph. I was only asked to complete the video KYC.
So i have to do video kyc in my hospital or i can do at home or at anywhere? What they ask in video kyc like aadhar card pan card or any other questions?

So i have to do video kyc in my hospital or i can do at home or at anywhere? What they ask in video kyc like aadhar card pan card or any other questions?
In simple terms the video KYC is basically a normal video call with the bank agent. The bank will share you a link for the call which you can join anytime during business hours.

For me they had asked me for the PAN card and just a confirmation of my basic details.

But i heard that hdfc bank not reporting credit limit to cibil then how idfc online system know that i have hdfc card with this limit?

But i heard that hdfc bank not reporting credit limit to cibil then how idfc online system know that i have hdfc card with this limit?
That's correct. HDFC doesn’t report the credit limit but report the highest spending on the card. I am sure IDFC would surely be doing an overall profiling based on the details provided and the CIBIL report. In my case I also had other cards on CIBIL with similar limits and had a decent CIBIL score overall.

I would suggest try applying for the card based on the method discussed. It should get through in all likelihood.

I have hdf
That's correct. HDFC doesn’t report the credit limit but report the highest spending on the card. I am sure IDFC would surely be doing an overall profiling based on the details provided and the CIBIL report. In my case I also had other cards on CIBIL with similar limits and had a decent CIBIL score overall.

I would suggest try applying for the card based on the method discussed. It should get through in all likeliho

I would suggest try applying for the card based on the method discussed. It should get through in all likelihood.
I have hdfc infinia with 8L limit and icici coral and amazon pay with 7.5L limit, which card for c2c basis?

Hello, I need your opinion. I hold a savings account with IDFC, with an AMB of 3.6 lakh. I keep getting the Select card offer & when i checked today, the credit limit offered is 3.95 lakh, which seems decent. However, I am keen on the Wealth card.
Do you suggest me to take Select and try for an upgrade later or push my RM for Wealth card / increase my AMB to 10 lakh & then try wealth account upgarde+wealth card? @amar666 @TechnoFino

Hello, I need your opinion. I hold a savings account with IDFC, with an AMB of 3.6 lakh. I keep getting the Select card offer & when i checked today, the credit limit offered is 3.95 lakh, which seems decent. However, I am keen on the Wealth card.
Do you suggest me to take Select and try for an upgrade later or push my RM for Wealth card / increase my AMB to 10 lakh & then try wealth account upgarde+wealth card? @amar666 @TechnoFino
best would be to use an existing card with over 4lac limit to get the wealth card. Else take select and later push for an upgrade since increasing your AMB to 10lac just for cards sake doesnt make much sense

best would be to use an existing card with over 4lac limit to get the wealth card. Else take select and later push for an upgrade since increasing your AMB to 10lac just for cards sake doesnt make much sense
Don’t have one with 4L+ . I have Amazon Apay with 4.9 Lakh but I guess they don’t accept it for C2C basis. My next best is Regalia but it has 3.45 lakh limit.

Back