• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
After uploading the statement from Salary account, it says no offer found :( Anyone faced this issue? FYI: I opened Jupiter account 3 weeks back.

I see a hit on CIBIL as well :(

1681748798986.png

Last edited:
Do they have a cooldown period after rejection? Also those who got approved - are you self-employed or salaried kindly share that.
Salaried.
I earlier had a federal account which went dormant in 2016. maybe that's why they didn't ask for kyc. card approved for Celesta variant based on CIBIL hit. Yet to receive the card though.

Yeah definitely , Credit card business is lucrative and highly scalable in our country.
Bank are not doing charity by giving us cashback they just fishing people this way and earn hefty interest from them and heavy transection fees from merchant , in short sab bank chor he 🙂😂
unsecured loan na thats y high int rates

After uploading the statement from Salary account, it says no offer found :( Anyone faced this issue? FYI: I opened Jupiter account 3 weeks back.

I see a hit on CIBIL as well :(

View attachment 14504
many people facing the same isssue

After uploading bank statement, I got no offers. But customer care guy said that I will receive call in 14 days. Anyone received call from CC in this case after 14 days? Anyone tried for receonsideration of application route?

Hi,

Those who got LTF Celesta in Mastercard variant, kindly post a pic of the card.
It is the same as the VISA with the welcome kit mentioning the Card to be LTF . Also could register the card on Loungekey . The card was dispatched from Managalore.

Is there any specific benefit of MC network over the Visa one which has been generally issued ?
are they giving out Celesta in mastercard variant? the customer care agent who called today said Mastercard variant is discontinued?
the information even though mentioned on the website is outdated and probably the CC agent is not aware of it but for new cards it is possible that they issue a MC instead of VISA

Attachments

• IMG_1425.jpg
    IMG_1425.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 57
It is the same as the VISA with the welcome kit mentioning the Card to be LTF . Also could register the card on Loungekey . The card was dispatched from Managalore.

Is there any specific benefit of MC network over the Visa one which has been generally issued ?

the information even though mentioned on the website is outdated and probably the CC agent is not aware of it but for new cards it is possible that they issue a MC instead of VISA
Thanks for the share.
Forex rate is better than Visa.

I applied for card on Monday and I did vkyc as well. Bank representative told me that card is approved. I can check the card from the app. However I didn't get any confirmation on that. Any thoughts ?

I have applied and done with vkyc on 3rd itself. Card shown to me is imperio. But till today no update on delivery.
No information on the app since I am not an account holder.
Have sent mail couple of times but only reply is waiting for update from the concerned department.
Call center people say different thing. One person said you have called general banking contact credit card department. For credit card department they need card details which is not available. Another person said we don't give to non account holders. Then when I insisted that if that was the case why was I shown the card that is offered with credit limit they keep on hold and say we have escalated the issue and you should get a feedback soon.
So irritating have just given up hopes of getting the card. Not going to followup any more unless they give a reply or call back on their own

How long did it took after vkyc for getting the tracking number and confirmation call ?
vkyc didn't happen. i input the otp and then it went directly to the card approved page. i guess kyc guidelines were met as I have a dormant account with the bank. card was dispatched three four days after this event.

I've completed VKYC on 05th Apr and still no updates on card delivery. Customer care also did not have any clue and directed to write a email to their support team. I'm waiting for response from their support team. Anybody had similar issues?

Back