• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC Infinia "requesting" 1.5 lakhs spend per month?

I also got the same email. And my spend over last 6 months is more than ₹15L 😅
but you didn't have " low spender" tag at the bottom......
but anyway it seems they are sending it to everyone remdinding everyone to spend on it..
but definitely this 1.5 L per month is new thing and have to closely watch for it..

Not sure if its a warning from HDFC Bank or just a request 🤔….. HDFC Bank is sending an email to Infinia Credit Card users mentioning all the benefits of the card…. And urging them to maintain Rs.1.5 Lacs spend per month 🤔🤔🤔.

👉Will they downgrade the card if this much spend is not done ?

Have you received any such email from HDFC Bank for any of your HDFC Credit Cards?
always check for existing threads bro.

Received this mail with the subject "Important information about your HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card"
Did anyone else receive it?
Is the following mandatory?
"As a valued customer, we are delighted to serve you with the unmatched Infinia experience. We request you to maintain a monthly spend of ₹1.5 Lakh on your Credit Card."

What if my spends on Infinia every month is less than 1.5 lakhs?

Please also find attached scree shot of email.
1000057646.jpg

It's not visible on white background due to font colour .. Select all text to view the text.. View attachment 56988
this is correct..
On my laptop, when I see with my nomral white background.. I can't see... like below:

1718186026484.png

But when I select the text, it appears..

1718186080208.png

Your satisfaction is of utmost priority! For any questions or assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at 18002663310.​
Warm regards,​
HDFC Bank​
Terms and conditions apply | Unsubscribe.
URJ_19666-Infinia-Low-Spender​
ADKq_NaIURslbxVuEFNQ1pzJ9w6I1Lx2Ey6tYxxAGD7YrRSCJxcqgdxn4m6xvRthlmnUj5YbtFvVOOepmtdSW7NtkxP6mOJKdDLKKiBWubsQmLWZCCTqJEwdKaAjXUSRwQvYkqZlit1MF7Ghy8vrjP-lFMDOL2-oSTso-pHt_ko5TwZijcKkamvrfpx3bME-nKFlWPDg_EnV06HOinmYX0CXneXS8k_puA8eQM5-LPEaUs0za3R2fEhx4DmM5-FXQlztcp9Lsf64NiTS-A=s0-d-e1-ft

I too got the same.. don't worry...
They want to remind us that those are the benefits we are missing out by not spending on Infinia...

See the keyword we request you to maintain average monthly spend of 1.5L..

take it easy... however , spend big when required...

Guys, I just had a chat with my RM...
As I suspected, in my first post.. it is just a general informative messge to remind us to spend on this..
He doesn't have any information at hand about this 1.5L threshold..
So it is not known within HDFC inner circle itself...

DOnt worry guys, my first feel is that , it is just a normal reminder...

this is correct..
On my laptop, when I see with my nomral white background.. I can't see... like below:

View attachment 56991

But when I select the text, it appears..

View attachment 56992

Your satisfaction is of utmost priority! For any questions or assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at 18002663310.​
Warm regards,​
HDFC Bank​
Terms and conditions apply | Unsubscribe.
URJ_19666-Infinia-Low-Spender​

ADKq_NaIURslbxVuEFNQ1pzJ9w6I1Lx2Ey6tYxxAGD7YrRSCJxcqgdxn4m6xvRthlmnUj5YbtFvVOOepmtdSW7NtkxP6mOJKdDLKKiBWubsQmLWZCCTqJEwdKaAjXUSRwQvYkqZlit1MF7Ghy8vrjP-lFMDOL2-oSTso-pHt_ko5TwZijcKkamvrfpx3bME-nKFlWPDg_EnV06HOinmYX0CXneXS8k_puA8eQM5-LPEaUs0za3R2fEhx4DmM5-FXQlztcp9Lsf64NiTS-A=s0-d-e1-ft
Well then 100% sure this is an error. Why would HDFC tag some ppl with 1.5 lakh as avg annual spends as low spenders? Also why 3 categories of emails? Very wierd.

Back