• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC is giving Swiggy Credit card as Life Time Free

fageriaji

TF Ace
Hello guys,
A good news here. HDFC Bank is now giving Swiggy Credit Card Life Time Free.
My father doesn't have any bank's credit card and in his account today this offer popped up.
Offer valid till 31st August 2024. Here is the offer screenshot...
@Abhishek012 @D₹V
@VISHESH_BANSAL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240822_095614.webp
    Screenshot_20240822_095614.webp
    102.1 KB · Views: 161
  • Screenshot_20240822_095624.webp
    Screenshot_20240822_095624.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Solution
Preferably upload a longer screenshot without cropping so that the TechnoFino watermark doesn't come on the apply now button. That will help ppl with paid cards use your screenshot by cropping out the watermark and mailing HDFC to convert their card to LTF.
Screenshot updated. Please check and use it as you wish
Preferably upload a longer screenshot without cropping so that the TechnoFino watermark doesn't come on the apply now button. That will help ppl with paid cards use your screenshot by cropping out the watermark and mailing HDFC to convert their card to LTF.
Thamba Bhai thamba already many available at reddit and tf community

Bhai ye screenshot wali bakch*di thodi secrecy mein karo warna kal koi Shashidhar Jagdishan aur Swiggy ke CEO ko tag karke Twitter pe post kardega.
Kya pata uske baad genuine offer walon ke bhi fees katne lag jayein 😜
Bhai Maine to TF community me 2 ya 3 threads hi banaye hai... Ab ye bhi nahi acche lagte to fir nahi karunga 😬😬😬

Presetnly only getting FYF for swiggy so not opted so far. Waiting for LTF offer. But I already have tataneu infinity. Would HDFC reject application on that ground.
They won't, approval should be fairly easy. As far as I know, you can hold as many co-branded HDFC cards as you like. Make sure you only apply from the app.

Back