• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Marriott Bonvoy card

rojajimmy

TF Select
Reading an article on Forbes India

On August 24, HDFC Bank—seen to be the market leader of active credit cards issued in India at 1.83 crore—is set to announce a new co-branded partnership with Marriott Bonvoy, the loyalty programme of Hotel Marriott. This is seen to become India’s first co-branded hotel credit card launch.

Official LInk - Co branded cards - https://www.forbesindia.com/article...dit-cards-the-battle-for-the-top-spot/87641/1

Last edited:
Reading an article on Forbes India

On August 24, HDFC Bank—seen to be the market leader of active credit cards issued in India at 1.83 crore—is set to announce a new co-branded partnership with Marriott Bonvoy, the loyalty programme of Hotel Marriott. This is seen to become India’s first co-branded hotel credit card launch.

Official LInk - Co branded cards - https://www.forbesindia.com/article...dit-cards-the-battle-for-the-top-spot/87641/1
I tried applying for the card on HDFC website and it got declined straightaway. Hope they have systems in place or this may be some technical error.:)

Inspite of having top cards such as Amex plat charge & Axis Reserve, my application got declined straightaway. I think this is system problem but not sure how and when would it get sorted. Shall try again in 2 weeks.

As many as you want as long as they are all floater and one core. I have DCB LTF, Tata Neu Infinity Rupay LTF, Swiggy, Marriot
This is a revelation, honestly.

Leave alone RMs, even Sales Managers are absolutely clueless about the floater card concept.

So I have Infinia with a 15L+ limit.
Can I get the Marriott card as a floater ?

How does one go about it please?

Inspite of having top cards such as Amex plat charge & Axis Reserve, my application got declined straightaway. I think this is system problem but not sure how and when would it get sorted. Shall try again in 2 weeks.
Application system has issues. My application got submitted without documents & KYC. Wrote to grievance redressal to get the KYC done offline. KYC is completed today. Waiting for the approval.

Back