• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

Even before, it was always a great deal for me personally...
Remember I had never spent a single rupee on any HDFC card nor waited for years ( within 6 months of HDFC relationship I got my Infinia Metal )....
and hence decided to get the Infinia metal via ULIP route..
and also more importantly I dont like begging with the BANKS ( for LEs, card upgrade, income waivers, spend waivers etc. etc.) where I am a valuable customer..

LTF for my Infinia Metal , is icing on the cake...

anyway, it is what it is.. they can hike or they can decrease.. it is upto them and the market will decide if it is a right move or not..
Hey Bro, Is there any place on TF where you have jotted down your journey of getting the Infinia Metal LTF and your suggestion on the ULIP plan you opted for as a good option of investment. It would be really helpful if you can share the intricacies of the same.

I have a question. If someone is self employed with Gross Profit of more than 60 lacs. But net profit much less because of business expenses and depreciation. Let’s say Net Profit is 30 lacs. Will one still be eligible for Infinia Metal?

Hey Bro, Is there any place on TF where you have jotted down your journey of getting the Infinia Metal LTF and your suggestion on the ULIP plan you opted for as a good option of investment. It would be really helpful if you can share the intricacies of the same.
No.. I had not done it and I don't want to do it as well for apparent reasons as I want to spend my time wisely instead of wasting my time debating in unnecessary things as far as I am concerned!!
Sorry to disappoint you..

No.. I had not done it and I don't want to do it as well for apparent reasons as I want to spend my time wisely instead of wasting my time debating in unnecessary things as far as I am concerned!!
Sorry to disappoint you..
Not asking for debate bro, I understand now that everyone here might have debated with you on ULIP plan,but I need your help, that's why asking, DM me the details please.

Not asking for debate bro, I understand now that everyone here might have debated with you on ULIP plan,but I need your help, that's why asking, DM me the details please.
He's done it in detailed manner how he got in some thread and ulip discussion also in another.

People have bugged him so much asking the same thing again again, initially he did tell them in brief but I can totally understand how person could get irritated if random strangers expects you to write big paragraphs and do Q&A instead of searching a bit on existing stuff.

Do your homework a bit buddy, you would find all this info on existing threads. And if you're so busy that you don't have time to search then don't expect something similar from others.

He's done it in detailed manner how he got in some thread and ulip discussion also in another.

People have bugged him so much asking the same thing again again, initially he did tell them in brief but I can totally understand how person could get irritated if random strangers expects you to write big paragraphs and do Q&A instead of searching a bit on existing stuff.

Do your homework a bit buddy, you would find all this info on existing threads. And if you're so busy that you don't have time to search then don't expect something similar from others.
Itna mat ublo bhai....
I have already requested in my comment to share the link if it was already mentioned somewhere on TF by him.......

With ₹1.5l criteria for regalia gold they can atleast provide an embossed card like regalia, I recently upgraded to regalia gold from regalia disappointed after opening the card. I don't why hdfc introduced regalia gold they should've increase the privilege of regalia instead.
They do this to remove the LTF cards from circulation eventually. They push LTF regalia holders to go for RG FYF.

Even before, it was always a great deal for me personally...
Remember I had never spent a single rupee on any HDFC card nor waited for years ( within 6 months of HDFC relationship I got my Infinia Metal )....
and hence decided to get the Infinia metal via ULIP route..
and also more importantly I dont like begging with the BANKS ( for LEs, card upgrade, income waivers, spend waivers etc. etc.) where I am a valuable customer..

LTF for my Infinia Metal , is icing on the cake...

anyway, it is what it is.. they can hike or they can decrease.. it is upto them and the market will decide if it is a right move or not..
What relationship you have and of what value

Back