• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

Meaning the process of getting infinia cc via getting ULIP policy is ended. You must meet the income requirement to get the approval for infinia.
The income requirement is only the first criteria. You will need to meet the spends criteria or ULIP on top of the income criteria.

Great RM of yours
Can you share your salary and existing relationship with HDFC, if you're comfortable
1.25 l salary with salary account, 5 savings account and 1 current account with monthly transaction of 2-3l for that he also made .40+gst for all transaction via
My RM is not helping. Can you ask yours if he can get me a RG LTF?
I am in tier 3 city, and a little amount of people having that much salary, so I think whatever I ask he is happy to do asap

I got a mail offering me an upgrade from Millenia Cc LTF to Diners Black Metal Cc Fyf.
Is it worth it to upgrade?
Can you share some insights on your relationship with HDFC.
Salary account with more than 2L?
Spends on millennia in the last 6 months?

I also spoke to my Imperia relationship Manager who I find quite transparent. He has confirmed that the revised salary criteria for Infinia, DCB etc. has been communicated to all concerned within the bank in a briefing. Also, upon checking on "Infinia Reserve" he said he never heard of it and to the best of his knowledge, Infinia to remain the top card. Banks tend to reserve & copyright certain names that could be used in future based on their business strategies.
I also cross-checked with the Cards SM whose response was also on the similar lines.

I personally don't think that Reserve or whatever is getting launched any time soon or it will be launched at all.

I also spoke to my Imperia relationship Manager who I find quite transparent. He has confirmed that the revised salary criteria for Infinia, DCB etc. has been communicated to all concerned within the bank in a briefing. Also, upon checking on "Infinia Reserve" he said he never heard of it and to the best of his knowledge, Infinia to remain the top card. Banks tend to reserve & copyright certain names that could be used in future based on their business strategies.
I also cross-checked with the Cards SM whose response was also on the similar lines.

I personally don't think that Reserve or whatever is getting launched any time soon or it will be launched at all.
HDFC has been working on it since many years and unknowingly had leaks as well.

HDFC has been working on it since many years and unknowingly had leaks as well.

I think it's been way too long now. 3-4 years is plenty enough time to release a credit card. The hype wanes off eventually and gets tiring.

Back