• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

I too got approved for Infinia Metal FYF today from LTF DCB.

I had got an upgrade option for paid Infinia during Covid times and hadn’t opted for it since the benefits were comparable for my spends (and no travel during Covid). In hindsight, should have opted for it.

For the FYF, can anyone please point to any published TnCs for the 3L spend in 90 days requirement?
Can you share how you requested for upgrade? RM or grievance redressal? Also please share previous credit limit and spend in last 6 months. Did you meet the new salary criteria? I am planning to ask upgrade in December end.

Can you share how you requested for upgrade? RM or grievance redressal? Also please share previous credit limit and spend in last 6 months. Did you meet the new salary criteria? I am planning to ask upgrade in December end.
If you have 9L+ spends in last 6 months and 8L+ credit limit, you should directly mail PNO asking for upgrade to infinia.
This is the new eligibility criteria and its how I got the upgrade 2 weeks ago. No need to mention salary or any other details.

I had started the process with the RM before the new criteria kicked in Oct. Insurance route for a policy that I anyways wanted to buy. It was slightly more expensive than what I could have gotten from outside. I meet the salary criteria but not the spends.

If you have 9L+ spends in last 6 months and 8L+ credit limit, you should directly mail PNO asking for upgrade to infinia.
This is the new eligibility criteria and its how I got the upgrade 2 weeks ago. No need to mention salary or any other details.
Thank you for the info!

I had started the process with the RM before the new criteria kicked in Oct. Insurance route for a policy that I anyways wanted to buy. It was slightly more expensive than what I could have gotten from outside. I meet the salary criteria but not the spends.
Thanks for the details!

Now after new norms, for existing HDFC card holder, major criteria is spends and for new cc applicant it's income threshold

Now after new norms, for existing HDFC card holder, major criteria is spends and for new cc applicant it's income threshold
9L in 6 months is huge which avgs out to 1.5L/Mon and, I believe, not everyone who's getting upgraded to Infinia met it. I can be wrong though. Earlier, for upgrades, RM could seek formal exemption on the other criteria if any one is fulfilled (8L Card limit/7.5L spends in 6 months). Don't know how it is now...but exemption route is usually there in you are pretty close on meeting the criteria.

9L in 6mo Ok thank you!!. had i known this earlier now would have acheived it, my new 5 month old biz black is at 6.5lakh in 5 months and amex platinum reserve at 4-5 lakh this year sofar. after several attempts i had given up on infinia.

9L in 6 months is huge which avgs out to 1.5L/Mon and, I believe, not everyone who's getting upgraded to Infinia met it. I can be wrong though. Earlier, for upgrades, RM could seek formal exemption on the other criteria if any one is fulfilled (8L Card limit/7.5L spends in 6 months). Don't know how it is now...but exemption route is usually there in you are pretty close on meeting the criteria.
How about fulfilling the salary criteria and spend criteria but not having limit, having only 3 Lakhs limit. Will they upgrade to dcb?

I think so, as it is your limit is too low for a salary of >5L/mo. ,definitely eligible for Credit Limit upgrade
My salary is just 1.76l and they are saying i have to wait for atleast 6 months to request for another LE or card upgrade.

Earlier they just gave me LE of 89k from 2.11L to 3L and upgrade to RG LTF after giving salary slips. I don't know in future they will upgrade my card or not with this salary and only 3l credit limit but my spends are more than 5 lakhs in 4 months

My salary is just 1.76l and they are saying i have to wait for atleast 6 months to request for another LE or card upgrade.

Earlier they just gave me LE of 89k from 2.11L to 3L and upgrade to RG LTF after giving salary slips. I don't know in future they will upgrade my card or not with this salary and only 3l credit limit but my spends are more than 5 lakhs in 4 months
last year when i was trying for infinia upgrade the RM said the existing card limit must be atleast 8L, preferably 10L

Back