• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

Hi, I have DCP LTF. Looking for an upgrade to DCB. Due to difficulty in spending with DCP (acceptability issues), I applied for a hdfc rupay virtual CC as floater via Payzapp and got it. Limit is shared with DCP.

Do the spends on this floater be considered when requesting an upgrade from DCP to DCB

Going through the discussion about infinia here, I got the FOMO & got myself upgrade to LTF infinia metal, I was getting paid infinia metal upgrade offer since last 1 year or so on top of my LTF DCB PVC. I was always ignoring it as I felt it was not worth it, but my spouse got LTF DCB as well, So I decided to take the plunge. Arm twisted my HDFC CRM to convert paid infinia into LTF version.
What was the basis for the arm twisting?

And effectively it only saves like ~2300/yr?

What was the basis for the arm twisting?

And effectively it only saves like ~2300/yr?
They can change the renewal benefit anytime! Moreover they can change annual fee reversal criteria also anytime. These things are always at bank discretion, but it will be difficult for them to convert a LTF card to paid one unless product itself is discontinued, I did not wanted to move from a LTF card to a paid one. Anyways, my spends on this card is going to remain low(Read-Gyftr Apay voucher). As I said earlier, I just took this card as FOMO effect.

They can change the renewal benefit anytime! Moreover they can change annual fee reversal criteria also anytime. These things are always at bank discretion, but it will be difficult for them to convert a LTF card to paid one unless product itself is discontinued, I did not wanted to move from a LTF card to a paid one. Anyways, my spends on this card is going to remain low(Read-Gyftr Apay voucher). As I said earlier, I just took this card as FOMO effect.
Great to know someone holding Infinia Metal LTF. Not that it would save a lot or make a huge difference from FYF or even paid but usually bank doesn’t issue LTF Metal so it’s definitely something.
Just curious to know how did you verify it’s LTF…by calling their customer care or you got some communication after it was converted to LTF.

Great to know someone holding Infinia Metal LTF. Not that it would save a lot or make a huge difference from FYF or even paid but usually bank doesn’t issue LTF Metal so it’s definitely something.
Just curious to know how did you verify it’s LTF…by calling their customer care or you got some communication after it was converted to LTF.
Yes, I got written confirmation(email) from bank that it is LTF,

Back