• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to open Indusind Select account with new Indusind Legend credit card ?

Rcbian

TF Buzz
Hi,
I have recently received IndusInd Legend credit card. I don't have bank account with IndusInd right now. Now I wish to get the Select account as zero balance by using the Legend card. How can I get it ?
1. Open any IndusInd account -> link legend credit card -> upgrade to select
Or
2. Open Select account by depositing MAB -> Link legend card -> get it confirmed that account is now zero balance
Which of the above method will be better.
Also is there any other option ?
Anyway who did get select zero balance please guide me. Thanks

Hi,
I have recently received IndusInd Legend credit card. I don't have bank account with IndusInd right now. Now I wish to get the Select account as zero balance by using the Legend card. How can I get it ?
1. Open any IndusInd account -> link legend credit card -> upgrade to select
Or
2. Open Select account by depositing MAB -> Link legend card -> get it confirmed that account is now zero balance
Which of the above method will be better.
Also is there any other option ?
Anyway who did get select zero balance please guide me. Thanks
Your second option is preferable.
First, open Indusind select account, then link legend.
You can open account easily in online mode, if you don't want to take any risk, go to branch ( If you have one nearby).
They will happily assist you opening a select account.

Your second option is preferable.
First, open Indusind select account, then link legend.
You can open account easily in online mode, if you don't want to take any risk, go to branch ( If you have one nearby).
They will happily assist you opening a select account.
I opend the account setup Indusnet and Indus mobile app. Now to get Visa Debit card (without closing the current MasterCard debit card) and to link Legened to make account Zero balance what steps need to be taken. I Prefer to do it without visiting branch.
Please answer

I opend the account setup Indusnet and Indus mobile app. Now to get Visa Debit card (without closing the current MasterCard debit card) and to link Legened to make account Zero balance what steps need to be taken. I Prefer to do it without visiting branch.
Please answer
To link credit card: Three lines on the left>Link Relationship> Link Credit Card > Submit credit card details.

To apply Visa signature select debit card: three lines on the left> apply now> debit card> debit card> signature select> apply.

After these steps open your net banking too after 1/2 working days, see if legend credit card is shown there, if not link your credit card for the last time on that net banking portal. And viola you are done.

Reactions: NCD
Thanks linked card in app and IndusNet
reflecting in IndusNet right now.
Applied for debit card and it is showing in app now.
Also mailed indusind to verify whether account is converted to Zero MAB

To link credit card: Three lines on the left>Link Relationship> Link Credit Card > Submit credit card details.

To apply Visa signature select debit card: three lines on the left> apply now> debit card> debit card> signature select> apply.

After these steps open your net banking too after 1/2 working days, see if legend credit card is shown there, if not link your credit card for the last time on that net banking portal. And viola you are done.
Hi! Just curious, since you mentioned about getting an additional debit card: Are two debit cards free for an IndusInd Select savings account (Single, not joint)? Couldn't find this information in their product brochure.

Hi! Just curious, since you mentioned about getting an additional debit card: Are two debit cards free for an IndusInd Select savings account (Single, not joint)? Couldn't find this information in their product brochure.
4 debit cards are actually free for select account.
Visa Signature Select, Mastercard World Select, Visa Platinum Select, Virtual Debit card

To which email, you have sent it for confirmation of zero MAB

That's it ?
My account is zero balance now ?
Also regarding debit cards apart from Visa signature and MasterCard issued by default rest 2 debit cards offer any value ?
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-23-21-13-28-673_com.google.android.gm-edit.webp
    Screenshot_2024-08-23-21-13-28-673_com.google.android.gm-edit.webp
    465.9 KB · Views: 34
Opend the account and linked legend card.
Also opened a family memebers account under group banking.
Now what balance needs to be maintained?
As I primary account holder have Legend card O don't need to have balance but does same apply to the other family accounts ?

Or I can give add on cards can they add relationship and make their account zero balance?
Thanks

Guys in case of upgrade to Indus Select from existing Indusind savings account, do we get the debit card and cheque book automatically or we have to apply by calling customer care?

Back