• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Pay Amex CC Bill and get cashback

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, post this new BBPS restrictions, I am currently not able to pay Amex Credit card bill via HDFC Bill Pay. Can anyone suggest me an alternative payment gateway that still offers cashback on Credit card bill payments?
I have HDFC Visa Platinum DC, IndusInd Exclusive Visa & Master DC, and IDFC Wealth DC.

Hi, post this new BBPS restrictions, I am currently not able to pay Amex Credit card bill via HDFC Bill Pay. Can anyone suggest me an alternative payment gateway that still offers cashback on Credit card bill payments?
I have HDFC Visa Platinum DC, IndusInd Exclusive Visa & Master DC, and IDFC Wealth DC.
I paid yesterday via HDFC Billpay, and was credited to Amex instantly. What issue are you facing?

I paid yesterday via HDFC Billpay, and was credited to Amex instantly. What issue are you facing?
It worked for me today.. Not sure on what exactly the issue was. The transaction failed & I called HDFC support and they said that I can't pay Amex credit Card bill via BillPay & hence I wrote the post. But today I tried once again and the payment went through. Looks like those jokers in HDFC support were bluffing.

I too paid for my Gold card about a few days ago and it was instanlty credited to the amex card ,unlike before..
Got the 1% CB as well..

Hello, I'm new to this forum and need some clarification on HDFC billpay.
may someone confirm whether I may use my wife's account to pay my AMEX card payments and if this will qualify for CB?

You may need to re-register your Amex at HDFC bill pay.

Back