• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to use Amex MRCC card with HP pay app?!

hkiran1

TF Buzz
Hi, I have a doubt as to how to use Amex MRCC card for fuel purchase at HP pumps to gain maximum advantage?!
As a novice who just got the card I don't know how to go about it.
Use card directly or through HP pay app?!
As I usually use Samsung pay to tap with all my other cards, amex is not approved in Samsung wallet, is there any way to tokenize the card for use with NFC?!

They charge 1% for adding wallet money through Amex. So it's better to use Amex card directly in multiple of 1500.
If you want to use HP pay better purchase HP Pay voucher from HP Gyftr with Rupay CC UPI.

Here is how I utilize MRCC for fuel:
1. Buy amazon pay voucher from amex reward multiplier with MRCC(2x points)
2. Recharge icici fastag with apay.
3. Pay at pump using HP pay scan a pay with fastag option

This way I get 2x rewards on my fastag as well as fuel expense. If you pay directly via card at pump, you wont get any reward point.

This way I get 2x rewards on my fastag as well as fuel expense. If you pay directly via card at pump, you wont get any reward point.
Do they consider 1500+ spends at pumps for 4 milestone spends every month?!

How to pay hp pay app in with icici fastag
I only show option Credit card debit card netbanking & upi No fastag option show.

only icici fast tag will work what about IDBI fast tag??

IDFC fastag also works....

You can pay without HP Pay also... tell the attendant that you want to pay via OTP... on the machine, you can choose, ICICI or IDFC fastag.... enter mobile number, last 4 digits of vehicle... you will get OTP... enter OTP on machine and payment goes through from fastag balance

IDFC fastag also works....

You can pay without HP Pay also... tell the attendant that you want to pay via OTP... on the machine, you can choose, ICICI or IDFC fastag.... enter mobile number, last 4 digits of vehicle... you will get OTP... enter OTP on machine and payment goes through from fastag balance
Yes, IDFC supports direct payment in POS machine, not via HP pay app. HP Pay gives additional Happy coins which can be used buying vouchers from gyftr. Just additional benefit (aprox 1% value back).

If you dont have icici fast tag, you can directly load hp pay wallet using MRCC. Even though they charge 1% for loading, you get back the 1% in the form of happy coins in hp pay. Also you will get base RP also for loading HP pay wallet unlike using card directly at pump.

If you dont have icici fast tag, you can directly load hp pay wallet using MRCC. Even though they charge 1% for loading, you get back the 1% in the form of happy coins in hp pay. Also you will get base RP also for loading HP pay wallet unlike using card directly at pump.
But value of HP pay coins are 1/4, so we get 0.25% back for additional 1%.

Can we recharge HP pay using the amazon pay wallet ?

Back