• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HP pay app load wallet

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi Friends,

hp pay app load wallet via credit card which card is having zero charges kindly share your experience about the rewards/CB for this transactions.

FYI my holding cards are SC Manhattan, HDFC Regalia, IndusInd Legend and ICICI Apay as well as LTF Coral.

TIA
May 2023 06th edit:
1% payback + 1% cashback as cash + 1.2% Magnus base + 5% Magnus milestone + 1% debit card = 9.2% - 0.85% charges = 8.35%
Courtesy @VijayflyRaven

Last edited:

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Khuch din phle jo Pineperks GV liye thhe woh use karlo🤣
Bhai nahi kaam kar raha hai ye yaha bhi. Pata nahi kaha kaam karega Pineperks
Mera Rs 20 pade the HP wallet me wo bhi kat gaya iska transaction karne ke chakkar me ab wo pata nahi kaise wapas aayega.
Sirf cart me add kiya tha aur card number daal raha tha wo accept nai kiya fir back kiya to dekha kat gaya hai Rs 20 aur transaction me bhi show kar raha hai

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Haha i took the machine and scanned it myself 😂

You need to earn 5L first, then you can redeem it. 10% off on 1000 voucher is easy enough to get during hourly flash sale if you try exactly on the hour mark. I have gotten 1500 vouvher as well twice but its tough. I dont think anyone gets the 2000 voucher as its 25% off, think its a scam 😂 You also get 50 off on 1000 voucher during spins, so that is still decent.

It was easy few months back, used to get 500ml per day in spins. Now we get avg 100ml! And by the time you get near 5L, the initial earned petrols expire 😂 I have been trying in my wife's account and stuck at around 4L since few weeks 😪
Bro a lot of litres got expired from my account. How to utilize them?
No one in my city takes these vouchers, maybe I need to check on highway.

pinki

TF Ace
Bro a lot of litres got expired from my account. How to utilize them?
No one in my city takes these vouchers, maybe I need to check on highway.
All iocl pumps have that pos, but they deny seeming it a s some sort of scam.
Try to contact with their manager and convince them that if they don't know then i can do the same for them, and give a receipt for this , then they can be sure abt it.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
All iocl pumps have that pos, but they deny seeming it a s some sort of scam.
Try to contact with their manager and convince them that if they don't know then i can do the same for them, and give a receipt for this , then they can be sure abt it.
I tried everything. They say this facility is not available in our pump. Even managers say if you want petrol you have to pay through UPI only

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Now IOCL and Parkplus Combo is Best.

2% Cashback in Parkplus Wallet and Plus Reward Rate of Credit Card used to purchase IOCL GV like 5% Extra for Purchases via Cashback SBI.

Parkplus App shows nearby Pertrol Pumps where Successful Redemptions were done in last 24 Hours.

So no issue regarding Redemption as you already know someone already redeemed at your desired IOCL Pump.
This thing doesn't work for me. It's showing 2 pumps with successful redemption but they say we don't know how to do it.
Can you tell me the steps to use the machine?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
This thing doesn't work for me. It's showing 2 pumps with successful redemption but they say we don't know how to do it.
Can you tell me the steps to use the machine?
It is simple.

When they Operate the POS there are mutilple Payment Option , like Card/BhartQR...... one of the Option is "IOCL PAY"

Ask him to select "IOCL PAY" Instead of Card Option.

Then Screen will ask to enter Mobile and Voucher Code, enter the details and then Press Submit, soon Green Tick will Appear and then Press "Print Recipt" Button.

The above Process is for ICICI POS powered by Fiserv.

UI may be different for other POS

At least in my area, so far no issues in acceptance of HP Pay. In fact in my regular fuel station in whitefield/bangalore, i see a improved acceptance from the last month. Before that, they usually have only one QR code printed and whenever we ask, they go, search and get it. But from last month, i see the attendants printed/pasted the QR code in the back side of the ID card which everyone wears. So its becoming easy now!
Which Petrol Pump in Whitefield .. can you please share location or name of Pertrol Pump please