• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I am on a SPREE!

Sapphiro already hai na aapke paas? Why do you need another card when all their cards are low rewarding?
Ek minute, kahi emerald private metal toh nahi mangna chah rahe unse?
Target to wohi hai...but BM bol raha hai 2CR TRV chahiye.

The primary reason though is to find an excuse to make a complaint against ICICI as they closed the card not working case with fake evidence.

My case is opened with rbi for almost two months now. Still in first stage.
same here. Have raised RBIO case since 2 months. they emailed twice saying that Axis has resolvd issue, when Axis hasnt. RBIO sems to believe whatever the bank says without even moving an inch of their muscle to check whatever sh*t bank says is genuine or now. and I had to take screenshots, export emails and send them a hundred proof to say they are lying. and then no response from the so called RBIO. The case is against Axis not crediting IOCL ERs since 4 months

My case is opened with rbi for almost two months now. Still in first stage.
Please share some details of the case and a screenshot of the dashboard (hide your personal info)
I this query
Wht happens if your complaint gets stuck at Stage 1 for way too long!! Like we can't even send reminder to RBI; so like should we file new complaint or what should be done??

same here. Have raised RBIO case since 2 months. they emailed twice saying that Axis has resolvd issue, when Axis hasnt. RBIO sems to believe whatever the bank says without even moving an inch of their muscle to check whatever sh*t bank says is genuine or now. and I had to take screenshots, export emails and send them a hundred proof to say they are lying. and then no response from the so called RBIO. The case is against Axis not crediting IOCL ERs since 4 months
This is really painful. I am not sure if RBIO even reads the mails. If they would have then they wouldn't have closed my case against ICICI where Amx card was not working.

I this query
Wht happens if your complaint gets stuck at Stage 1 for way too long!! Like we can't even send reminder to RBI; so like should we file new complaint or what should be done??
You just have to wait patiently. There's nothing that can be done. But as long as the case is not closed you have hope. In my Canara Bank case it was not moving for almost 2 months but then suddenly one day got 10K compensation and case was closed.

You just have to wait patiently. There's nothing that can be done. But as long as the case is not closed you have hope. In my Canara Bank case it was not moving for almost 2 months but then suddenly one day got 10K compensation and case was closed.
good...
I have asked for 50K compensation for dragging this for 4 months.

Kahi aapko RBI wale CMS se hi ban na kar de 🤣
I am getting ready for lodging 3 more cases.
1 - ICICI refused credit card application not giving exact reason
2 - HSBC took 2 months to deliver addon CC
3 - Axis blocked Forex card without intimation due to multiple Customer IDs
After many days managed some time today and filed the 2 complaints against Axis and HSBC. Kept the one against ICICI on hold due to new relationship with Family 360 account and excellent service provided by BM post complaining against RM.

After many days managed some time today and filed the 2 complaints against Axis and HSBC. Kept the one against ICICI on hold due to new relationship with Family 360 account and excellent service provided by BM post complaining against RM.

Today's learnings while lodging the 2 complaints:
  • One should not only draft the complaint narration but also count characters before starting to lodge the complaint. Had a tough time managing the HSBC complaint within 2000 characters. My first draft was 3500+ characters.
  • Came to know even "?" is considered as special character and cannot be used in the complaint narration.

Past learnings:
  • Save all your documents, proofs, mails, etc. as pdf/jpg in a folder, name them properly for easy identification for uploading.
  • Attach everything as additional documents max 10 files (need to note the max file size next time) apart from the below for which dedicated upload options are available
    • first complaint mail to RE
    • first response from RE
    • last reminder to RE
  • No special characters to be used in the complaint narration.

Compensation is solely at the discretion of RBIO. First you need to complaint to bank, if they don't resolve it within 30 days only then you can complaint to RBIO.
I raised a request for the closure of my credit card, the bank closed the card but still open in credit reports.
Can I quote the same service request while raising a complaint to RBI? As it is bank's duty to close the card in the credit reports too.
I know if I raise a new request for closure of card in credit report, they will definitely resolve it in a few days.

Today's learnings while lodging the 2 complaints:
  • One should not only draft the complaint narration but also count characters before starting to lodge the complaint. Had a tough time managing the HSBC complaint within 2000 characters. My first draft was 3500+ characters.
  • Came to know even "?" is considered as special character and cannot be used in the complaint narration.

Past learnings:
  • Save all your documents, proofs, mails, etc. as pdf/jpg in a folder, name them properly for easy identification for uploading.
  • Attach everything as additional documents max 10 files (need to note the max file size next time) apart from the below for which dedicated upload options are available
    • first complaint mail to RE
    • first response from RE
    • last reminder to RE
  • No special characters to be used in the complaint narration.
Instead of lodging complaint via website, we can also send an e-mail.

Both the ways are available!

I raised a request for the closure of my credit card, the bank closed the card but still open in credit reports.
Can I quote the same service request while raising a complaint to RBI? As it is bank's duty to close the card in the credit reports too.
I know if I raise a new request for closure of card in credit report, they will definitely resolve it in a few days.
It takes some time to reflect in CIBIL. How long has it been since your card is closed? I don't think RBIO will consider your complaint as maintainable if you didn't complaint to bank regarding the specific issue.

Back