• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Alumni Sapphiro dual card to visa

cowcoconut

TF Premier
Hey,
I tried contacting ICICI to convert my 3 month old dual amex+mc sapphiro (ltf from alumni) to visa variant. Most of the lounges I go to don't accept my amex variant and the bookmyshow cashback sucks

But they're denying me saying that I'll have to get a new paid sapphiro card. Is there something I can do to get the visa variant?

Hey,
I tried contacting ICICI to convert my 3 month old dual amex+mc sapphiro (ltf from alumni) to visa variant. Most of the lounges I go to don't accept my amex variant and the bookmyshow cashback sucks

But they're denying me saying that I'll have to get a new paid sapphiro card. Is there something I can do to get the visa variant?

I recently applied under Alumni programme and was planning to take Visa, but the agent tried very hard to push for dual variant and I agreed. The major thing I fell for was the 150 off for 600 on swiggy/Zomato and Rs.1000 tata cliq voucher on activation of amex variant.

Can you tell me what's the issue with Amex BMS cashback, does it not work as claimed? Lounges don't matter to me as I have other cards that cover it, but shouldn't the MC version work for lounge access?

Rs.1000 tata cliq voucher on activation of amex variant
i was issue LTF under alumni 3 months back and even got the same message for amex but not received . no offers for LTF is what they said when asked for the same!
Amex BMS cashback, does it not work as claimed?
it is supposed to be received after 60days automatically.. if not we need to ask customer care to issue it after 60days,according to customer care. mine 60days hasn't done yet will update if receive here.

Haven't used any lounges with sapphiro yet so can't say

I recently applied under Alumni programme and was planning to take Visa, but the agent tried very hard to push for dual variant and I agreed. The major thing I fell for was the 150 off for 600 on swiggy/Zomato and Rs.1000 tata cliq voucher on activation of amex variant.

Can you tell me what's the issue with Amex BMS cashback, does it not work as claimed? Lounges don't matter to me as I have other cards that cover it, but shouldn't the MC version work for lounge access?
Only some bin ranges work for AMEX, and those too only get a cashback after many days as opposed to the instant discount on visa/mc.

i was issue LTF under alumni 3 months back and even got the same message for amex but not received . no offers for LTF is what they said when asked for the same!

it is supposed to be received after 60days automatically.. if not we need to ask customer care to issue it after 60days,according to customer care. mine 60days hasn't done yet will update if receive here.

Haven't used any lounges with sapphiro yet so can't say
when did you get message from icici about amex tata cliq voucher? How many days after activation?

Hey,

I am also converting dual card to Visa one. ICICI send me email regarding this and I just missed their call yesterday.
Now they will call on Monday. I will update here after successful conversion of dual card to visa.

I am also converting dual card to Visa one. ICICI send me email regarding this and I just missed their call yesterday.
Now they will call on Monday. I will update here after successful conversion of dual card to visa.
Update: I have received a call from ICICI Bank yesterday. My conversion of Dual card to single card has been approved and new Visa card will be sent in 7 working days.

Back