• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral RuPay Railway Longue Access

Has any one used Coral RuPay credit card in Chennai newly started (in Feb 2024) Railway Longue. I see people holding Coral RuPay card in the queue. I am not sure if they paid the amount or availed free longue access.

Has any one used Coral RuPay credit card in Chennai newly started (in Feb 2024) Railway Longue. I see people holding Coral RuPay card in the queue. I am not sure if they paid the amount or availed free longue access.
It's Free I tried in Sealdh station using my ICICI Coral Rupay & IDFC Millenia
If it's listed on the Bank's website or Dreamfolks Web

Last edited:
It's Free I tried in Sealdh station using my ICICI Coral Rupay & IDFC Millenia
If it's listed on the Bank's website or Dreamfolks Web
I see Sealdah on the list but not Chennai longue on PF6. Inej longue is opened recently in mid of Jan 2024. It is not present on Dream folks list but IDFC Millenia website added it to the list recently so I carried that card with me and list PDF in mobile if longue refuses to accept it. The longue has a display of accepted cards outside

I see Sealdah on the list but not Chennai longue this longue is opened recently in mid of Jan 2024. It is not present on Dream folks list but IDFC Millenia website added it to the list recently so I carried that card with me and list PDF in mobile if longue refuses to accept it.
The same thing happened to my friend also IDFC card was not accepted It was mentioned on the counter display but the entry was rejected
I don't rely on IDFC Cards better get the QR via Dreamfloks website and directly use it at the Railway lounge

The same thing happened to my friend also IDFC card was not accepted It was mentioned on the counter display but the entry was rejected
I don't rely on IDFC Cards better get the QR via Dreamfloks website and directly use it at the Railway lounge
I did not have any issue with IDFC it could be he disable online transaction on mobile. Do you know how many free visits are allowed on Coral RuPay I guess one per quarter. IDFC has four per quarter. On Dreamfolks I don't see Chennai longue also QR code will come with validity the moment you generate. It is better to use card at counter when you are ready to go inside.

Yes 38hrs Validity
IDFC has only 3 hours validity I guess. Most cards offer 2-3 hours max it is up to the longue to allow further. Also Chennai longue is crowded many people pay for longue one fourth of them use cards mostly corporate employees. I see on Youtube Agar longue has issues with ICICI Coral for offline but QR works.

Coral RuPay lounges list on Dreamfolks digital access:

1 Executive Lounge New Delhi First Floor, Platform No 1
2 Travellers Executive Lounge New Delhi Platform No 16
3 Executive Lounge Madurai Jn Platform No 1
4 Executive Lounge Jaipur Platform No 1
5 Executive Lounge Agra Platform No 1
6 Executive Lounge Ahmedabad Platform No 1
7 Executive Lounge Varanasi Platform No 1
8 Executive Lounge Sealdah First Floor, Platform No 1

Last edited:
Does all payment network card have same list? I can get Rubyx LTF with alumni offer, I was not interested until I saw this railway lounge! If I want to get this, which variant to choose?

Does all payment network card have same list? I can get Rubyx LTF with alumni offer, I was not interested until I saw this railway lounge! If I want to get this, which variant to choose?
Except for Amex any Variant will work now in Rupay Network and is also available on the Rubyx card

IDFC has only 3 hours validity I guess. Most cards offer 2-3 hours max it is up to the longue to allow further. Also Chennai longue is crowded many people pay for longue one fourth of them use cards mostly corporate employees. I see on Youtube Agar longue has issues with ICICI Coral for offline but QR works.

Coral RuPay lounges list on Dreamfolks digital access:

1 Executive Lounge New Delhi First Floor, Platform No 1
2 Travellers Executive Lounge New Delhi Platform No 16
3 Executive Lounge Madurai Jn Platform No 1
4 Executive Lounge Jaipur Platform No 1
5 Executive Lounge Agra Platform No 1
6 Executive Lounge Ahmedabad Platform No 1
7 Executive Lounge Varanasi Platform No 1
8 Executive Lounge Sealdah First Floor, Platform No 1
1719985164561.png

See it's showing valid for 48Hrs last when I used it was 38Hrs but now it increased to 48Hrs

Screenshot_2024-07-03-14-30-58-337_com.android.chrome.jpg

I am holding coral rupay credit. I haven't used Airport/Railway Lounge before.
Railway lounge access showing 1 access remaining buy why airport lounge shows pay and use?

View attachment 59579

See it's showing valid for 48Hrs last when I used it was 38Hrs but now it increased to 48Hrs
That 48hrs is QR code validity not stay inside the longue also you are allowed to use only sofa. You can refer to ICICI lounges access T&C they mentioned 3 hours only sofa is allowed. I saw one person review he used sleeping pod they asking him to pay Rs 750 refer T&C before using longue or else you end up paying more.

View attachment 59603

I am holding coral rupay credit. I haven't used Airport/Railway Lounge before.
Railway lounge access showing 1 access remaining buy why airport lounge shows pay and use?
You should make 35k min spend in previous quarter to use airport lounge. All cards have no put min spend to use airport lounges. Except Regalia Gold which doesn't have min spend condition for domestic, international and overseas.

That 48hrs is QR code validity not stay inside the longue also you are allowed to use only sofa. You can refer to ICICI lounges access T&C they mentioned 3 hours only sofa is allowed. I saw one person review he used sleeping pod they asking him to pay Rs 750 refer T&C before using longue or else you end up paying more.
Yes, you get a complementary meal/snacks based on the timing of your visit & maximum you can stay for 3Hrs

No, they usually don't even ask for the ticket. I visited 3-4 times never asked to show my ticket only I was charges Rs2 for Entry
Ticket is compulsory it is mentioned in T&C a valid ticket must be presented. In Chennai longue they ask ticket and ID proof even if you are paying money to access lounge. Those lounges are dedicated for railway passengers only.

Back