• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

What's the Zingoy offer boss? Curious to know (even though IDFC is non-serviceable at my pincode)
Zingoy 1300 CB? What's that?

It is like CashKaro...
In this particular case, We should not go thru zingoy web site ,, We should go thru IDFC Web site initially (via Mayura ad ashva links as cited in the firstpost) and apply tracking thru " ZIngoy chrome extension".. I need to wait until I get some confirmation from Zingoy... It is a hit and miss.. it may be applicable for their old LTF cards only..

yeah, generaly the concept is like cashkaro...

1724649538573.webp

It is RBI's Decision IDFC has no say in it. Also, if you don't activate the card within 30 days of issuance it gets closed automatically. I confirmed they will create a separate account in Cibil like Axis so charges can't reflect on the other card account. So, no worries. I am thinking of applying 2 of them and activating Ashva only.
If we don't activate the card then it doesn't reflect in CIBIL I think
If I seen this with HDFC but can anybody confirm the same for IDFC?

It is like CashKaro...
In this particular case, We should not go thru zingoy web site ,, We should go thru IDFC Web site initially and apply tracking thru " ZIngoy chrome extension".. I need to wait until I get some confirmation from Zingoy... It is a hit and miss.. it may be applicable for their old LTF cards only.. i just tried it...

View attachment 66301
So the application has to be applied from Zingoy website like Cashkaro??

View attachment 66300

Right now Domestic Spa access showing on DF for ICICI Emeralde PVC. If this happens then there is no use case to hold Emeralde PVC.
Good to see, we hope it continues..
They removed spa benefit from the icici website for EPVC ..( this was pointed out by some user before). It seems they removed this for Saphiro also as claimed by the user..

• Sad
Reactions: BVC
They removed spa benefit from the icici website for EPVC ..( this was pointed out by some user before). It seems they removed this for Saphiro also as claimed by the user..
Yes it's not there on website, silent devaluation.

1724650364914.webp

Even they have changed the eligibilty from 3L per month to 2.5L per month and 36L annual ITR to 30L annual ITR (As far as I remember When I applied in 2022).

1724650338358.webp

So the application has to be applied from Zingoy website like Cashkaro??
That is how it works generally, but there is no link for Mayura and Ashva there.
It was a generic link there and initially I applied thru generic link from Zingoy, my application was instantly rejected.

Then I opened Mayura specific link from idfc first and applied Zingoy tracking via chrome extension and application was approved instantly and waiting for Zingoy's cb confirmation

That is how it works generally, but there is no link for Mayura and Ashva there.
It was a generic link there and initially I applied thru generic link from Zingoy, my application was instantly rejected.

Then I opened Mayura specific link from idfc first and applied Zingoy tracking via chrome extension and application was approved instantly and waiting for Zingoy's cb confirmation
Your participation was missed then. Good for another 1300 CB. Please update on success.

Yes it's not there on website, silent devaluation.

View attachment 66303

Even they have changed the eligibilty from 3L per month to 2.5L per month and 36L annual ITR to 30L annual ITR (As far as I remember When I applied in 2022).

View attachment 66302
I usually hold this Emeralde for Spa and BMS only. Now everything covered with Mayura, Club Vistara, Wealth CC and Ashva (4 DF cards are there). So next renewal this will be gone from portfolio.

I usually hold this Emeralde for Spa and BMS only. Now everything covered with Mayura, Club Vistara, Wealth CC and Ashva (4 DF cards are there). So next renewal this will be gone from portfolio.
This was the main reason for my Mayura application along with Guest lounge access.

It is like CashKaro...
In this particular case, We should not go thru zingoy web site ,, We should go thru IDFC Web site initially (via Mayura ad ashva links as cited in the firstpost) and apply tracking thru " ZIngoy chrome extension".. I need to wait until I get some confirmation from Zingoy... It is a hit and miss.. it may be applicable for their old LTF cards only..

View attachment 66301
Thanks, was only aware about Cashkaro and BankSathi with Banksathi being the flaky one

Reactions: SSV
Sapphiro still has it
1724651364964.webp

All of a sudden with ICICI Emeralde silent devaluation (from website - not confirmed though) these both cards (Ashva and Mayura) seems bright now.
Even with Spa available .....from the 2nd year onwards, Mayura is not all worthy in the current form

Back