• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Wealth Banking (First Select account) criteria

codenerd

TF Ace
1682438705625-jpeg.15173

For all those wondering what's the criteria for upgrading to First Select Account which comes under wealth banking program.
Got it from the bank directly. This is for Wealth account (First Select Account). You wont find it anywhere! 🙂

1682438705625-jpeg.15173

For all those wondering what's the criteria for upgrading to First Select Account which comes under wealth banking program.
Got it from the bank directly. This is for Wealth account (First Select Account). You wont find it anywhere! 🙂
Good job !!👍👍

Just wanted to ask how upgradation will be done? Automatically or we have to again chase the bank.

Automatic upgradation will take more time. Depends on when it gets triggered on their system. Better go to bank and they'll take request in few clicks. After 2 weeks your account will get upgraded.
But they want 3 Lakh balance maintained for last 3 months to do that. Just initial funding of 3lakhs may not help for existing account even if you go to the branch.

Major benefit of Visa Infinite i.e. Thriwe has been suspended now. So only BMS Visa Infinite offer is exclusive for the variant.
You are right about Thriwe but it has 1+1 lounge benefit on debit card where u can take one family member along with ur card and some gold and roadside assitance offer also.. For movie, best is IDFC first select CC or Wealth Credit card..

You are right about Thriwe but it has 1+1 lounge benefit on debit card where u can take one family member along with ur card and some gold and roadside assitance offer also.. For movie, best is IDFC first select CC or Wealth Credit card..
Yup I was just telling about Visa Infinite specifically.
Its 1+1 lounge feature is amazing. I used it recently in Cochin lounge where my mom didn't have card which allows cochin lounge.

Yup I was just telling about Visa Infinite specifically.
Its 1+1 lounge feature is amazing. I used it recently in Cochin lounge where my mom didn't have card which allows cochin lounge.
Wow thats great! So your mom doesnt even need to have IDFC card for using lounge if you have that card? I wasnt clear how the lounge will allow to use that card for 2 ppl. Thanks for sharing the info!

Wow thats great! So your mom doesnt even need to have IDFC card for using lounge if you have that card? I wasnt clear how the lounge will allow to use that card for 2 ppl. Thanks for sharing the info!
No she wasn't asked for anything. Their POS asks for no. of guest so I just asked him to mention guest as 1 and it went successfully.

Back