• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Pioneer Private Upgrade?

Have 10l in account and call ur RM
Ask for metal dc
Yes already have pioneer, was enquiring for private
I believe you mean to say Pioneer account not Pioneer private. Pioneer needs 10L AQB whereas Pioneer private needs 1Cr AQB or 3Cr TRV.

You can easily open a Pioneer account at a city/branch that has pioneer banking.
No, I meant pioneer private - yes pioneer is available quite easily.
Tried but only available in Mumbai with limited RMs. So kind of beta testing. AQB required at family level is 1 Cr. I tried through my RM but he mentioned it's only available in mumbai as of now
Oh looks like we still have to wait then

whom to contact for private ? Rm ,branch, cc
Every one in unaware about this
Can you please provide any contact person number?
You can email private team for contact details of RM. Or you can visit any pionner Branch.
1 is in delhi Punjabi bagh
2nd is in delhi defence colony near Lajpat Nagar.

Open this link and enter your state and search it'll show branch address visit that branch and open private account directly.

Or you can email pioneer.private@indusind.com
But don't expect much via email.
To me they replied after 2 months and said please visit nearby pioneer branch

Tried but only available in Mumbai with limited RMs. So kind of beta testing. AQB required at family level is 1 Cr. I tried through my RM but he mentioned it's only available in mumbai as of now
No it's available in across india but processing to be done by pioneer branches at delhi Mumbai Kolkata and 2-3 more cities.

Either visit those branches in those cities or ask your branch to coordinate with them

Back