• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

International Lounge wich I can access immediately after activation of cc

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select
Well I’m travelling to Europe next month in first 2 weeks is there any card wich I can apply now and use international lounge access immediately after activation of card
As of now I’m holding icici coral with 260k limit sbi simply click with 130k hdfc millennia 77k limit is there any chance guys ?

SonyTom

TF Ace
Well I’m travelling to Europe next month in first 2 weeks is there any card wich I can apply now and use international lounge access immediately after activation of card
As of now I’m holding icici coral with 260k limit sbi simply click with 130k hdfc millennia 77k limit is there any chance guys ?
If you want to be sure, open an IDFC wealth account with 10 lakh funding.
1. Get the IDFC wealth debit card which has international lounge access 2/quarter.
2. Another good DC is Bob Opulence- 9500+gst fees
Edited and added: 3. Any bank Rupay Select DC Like Canara bank / Jan SFB as mentioned by @telescope

About Credit Cards, nothing can be sure.
1. As mentioned by @pavan000 you can apply AU Ixigo which gives priority pass.
2. Another card with least annual fee is Standard chartered Ease my trip card (but very difficult to get approved)
3. Regalia Gold- can try secured route (because its urgent). May need to close millennia.

Last edited:

girish3456

TF Premier
Go for HDFC DCB or ICICI sapphiro

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select
Ixigo au bank card
can u guid easy way to reply ?
If you want to be sure, open an IDFC wealth account with 10 lakh funding.
1. Get the IDFC wealth debit card which has international lounge access 2/quarter.
2. Another good DC is Bob Opulence- 9500+gst fees

About Credit Cards, nothing can be sure.
1. As mentioned by @pavan000 you can apply AU Ixigo which gives priority pass.
2. Another card with least annual fee is Standard chartered Ease my trip card (but very difficult to get approved)
3. Regalia Gold- can try secured route (because it’s urgent). May need to
Ixigo au bank card

idk but I can’t reply to anyone but easy way to apply au ixigo from where ?

telescope

TF Ace
Get a rupay select debit card from jana, baroda etc. Low fees with 2 international lounge access per year. That'll be the fastest and surest way to get international lounge access without spending condition.

m4b

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
CC route:
In case of emergency, you may apply for Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card with 9,999K + gst joining fee and unlimited int lounge access.
Approval is easy for NTB customer as said by @SSV
ICICI sapphiro is perfect if you can get it LTF via the alumni programme, you can get it easily soon but don't know the current circumstances as they have opened for more colleges now which may delay the process.
I don't know about ixigo au application process.
Just keep in mind that a physical priority pass card may take time to be delivered.

I am not sure about rupay select dc offerings, @Vasuki can help with this.

Reactions: SSV

jetesh

TF Ace
1. Any Rupay credit card issued by nationalised banks.
2. IndusInd credit cards
3. Yes Bank credit cards.
4. ICICI Emerald credit card
5. AMEX credit cards

telescope

TF Ace
I would say open jana small finance bank account (follow @Vasuki 's thread for step by step guidance) to get rupay select dc.

Or open baroda super savings account (only vkyc route) and apply for dc while opening account. You'll get rupay platinum dc which will take one week to reach you. But, while account opening, tick mark on netbanking and mobile banking facility. You'll get netbanking login details within one day in email.

After that go to netbanking and wait for 1-2 days until you can see rupay platinum dc linked to account. Then apply rupay select dc. You'll get it within 5 days of applying.

Hope this helps.

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select
@ahmedshaikh__ please let us know how much time you have and how many int-lounge visits you are expecting for both primary and guests
Just applied for au showed my max limit 260k but kyc is needed and time showing 8am to 8pm it’s was written congratulations where iam I ?

Premium

TF Premier
RML Group
I would say open jana small finance bank account (follow @Vasuki 's thread for step by step guidance) to get rupay select dc.

Or open baroda super savings account (only vkyc route) and apply for dc while opening account. You'll get rupay platinum dc which will take one week to reach you. But, while account opening, tick mark on netbanking and mobile banking facility. You'll get netbanking login details within one day in email.

After that go to netbanking and wait for 1-2 days until you can see rupay platinum dc linked to account. Then apply rupay select dc. You'll get it within 5 days of applying.

Hope this helps.
I did exactly this, they took 15 days to deliver my Select DC.