• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking Tata Nue card?

CreditCardFino

TF Premier
From past three months I get zero joining fee offer for Nue cards. I already have Regalia Gold, Swiggy, UPI all LTF from HDFC is it worth going for Tata Nue Infinity I am tempted for 1.5% on UPI payments. 1.5% in form of nue coins or CB to statement?

If you have no rupay cards.. and u have lots of UPI spends go for it..
1.5% in neu coins.. 1 coin is equivalent to 1rs..
For now this is the only card gives 1.5% except kiwi..

Try for LTF after using it for 11 months.. if denied just close it..

The rewards are in the form of Neu Coins. I too got the card a month back. But after using it for a month, I realized that this card is not suited for my spending pattern.

You can apply for this if you have high spends from Tata Brands such that the rewards can be more than the renewal fees. The rewards can only be redeemed against Tata brand payments.

If you have no rupay cards.. and u have lots of UPI spends go for it..
1.5% in neu coins.. 1 coin is equivalent to 1rs..
For now this is the only card gives 1.5% except kiwi..

Try for LTF after using it for 11 months.. if denied just close it..
I have 6 RuPay cards so far HDFC RuPay is the best. 1.5% new coins I have never purchased on Tata partner sites except Eye plus and have no plans in future.

The rewards are in the form of Neu Coins. I too got the card a month back. But after using it for a month, I realized that this card is not suited for my spending pattern.

You can apply for this if you have high spends from Tata Brands such that the rewards can be more than the renewal fees. The rewards can only be redeemed against Tata brand payments.
I don't like Tata brands. Earlier Eye plus was good now its total S#!t brand

With the 1.5% hype on the forum and the recent ads on most platforms, I get that one can get tempted to take the card.

So if you're already in TATA Ecosystem, it's a no-brainer. If you're using more UPI on Rupay CC, it's a great recommendation. Else, you can safely ignore it.

From past three months I get zero joining fee offer for Nue cards. I already have Regalia Gold, Swiggy, UPI all LTF from HDFC is it worth going for Tata Nue Infinity I am tempted for 1.5% on UPI payments.
Tata Neu Infinity would be a great choice only if you shop from Tata brands often, since the rewards are in the form of NeuCoins. Since I shop from BigBasket very often, I found the card to be extremely useful.

Some points I want to highlight as per my previous experience:
  1. You usually get upto 25-30% off (incl. cashback) every month on groceries on BigBasket above ₹2000. Most of the times, after applying offers, I found the prices even cheaper than the Military Canteen Stores Departments (CSD). They also have a huge collection of grocery items and good customer support.
  2. You get flat 5% cashback (NeuCoins) for gift card purchases. And now they even offer Amazon Gift Cards as well. For Myntra, you get additional 1% NeuCoins back in NeuPass.
  3. In April, I bought a 1.5 ton 3 star Daikin Inverter AC from Croma through the Tata Neu app and paid with my Tata Neu Infinity credit card. After adjusting NeuCoins, NeuPass cashback, and instant discount, it costed me around ₹30,000. The original price was ₹37K. For ACs, you generally don't get more than ₹3.5K off. I got a whopping ₹7000 off!
  4. You can even redeem them for medicine purchases and health checkups on Tata 1mg, whose collection is also great. But their discounts are a bit less. However, the NeuCard has got you covered though.
  5. The only downside of Tata Neu is, you can't redeem NeuCoins for bill payments.

Get the Tata Neu Infinity card if you're eligible. If you're eligible for the Tata Neu Plus card instead, don't go for it. There are much better alternatives out there.

1.5% in form of nue coins or CB to statement?
They credit them in the form of NeuCoins. Not to statement.

I spend about 10 to 12k on bigbasket, 2 to 3k monthly on tata 1mg and couple of time tickets on air india express. With occasional instant discount and regular neucoin as cashback, this card has worked well for me. Also, I don't have any card which gives 1.5% cashback on all offline expenses. So, this is my most goto card.

Which bank do we need? then better go with Kiwi Yes bank card
Yes bank has 1 card only limit. You won't be able to hold any other YES card once you get YES Kiwi.

To redeem jewels on Jupiter one needs to have their Jupiter (Federal) powered savings account which is 0 MAB. Just redeem jewels into the account and spend however you want.

Back