• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any LTF Federal Bank Credit Card ?

BlueFlash

TF Premier
Does Federal Bank offer LifeTime Free Credit Card ? Their website has a RuPay Signet CC but that has a AMC charge of 750 with 75K spend based waiver. However I read in someplace that they do offer it as a LTF card to certain eligible customers, does anyone here hold such a LTF card from them ? Any idea about who's eligible for the LTF variant ?

P.S: I am not considering Federal Bank powered OneCard CC, since it's not eligible for any bank offers.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Does Federal Bank offer LifeTime Free Credit Card ? Their website has a RuPay Signet CC but that has a AMC charge of 750 with 75K spend based waiver. However I read in someplace that they do offer it as a LTF card to certain eligible customers, does anyone here hold such a LTF card from them ? Any idea about who's eligible for the LTF variant ?

P.S: I am not considering Federal Bank powered OneCard CC, since it's not eligible for any bank offers.
Yeah federal bank does offers LTF cards but not by default you have to request to higher authorities after your card approval.

BlueFlash

TF Premier
Yeah federal bank does offers LTF cards but not by default you have to request to higher authorities after your card approval.
So you mean to say first we need to apply the card as a normal chargeable card, and then request/escalate to higher authorities to get it converted to LTF ? Any idea what's the eligibility/criteria they consider when we request for it ?

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
So you mean to say first we need to apply the card as a normal chargeable card, and then request/escalate to higher authorities to get it converted to LTF ? Any idea what's the eligibility/criteria they consider when we request for it ?
I can't say more in this there cc service are at limited pincodes only.
For more details contact hydj@federalbank.co.in (one of the federal bank employee)

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I suggest you to take it from MasterCard variant if possible (suggestions from one of federal bank employee) for better experience and better international conversion rates and accessibility all over globe.
First time i use Angry smiley :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RuPay JCB credit card variant is best. This card is also partner with JCB International. JCB has better acceptance and lower conversion rates.

Infact, conversion rates things is not exist in RuPay card but ya JCB network will charge some conversion rates.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

RuPay JCB credit card variant is best. This card is also partner with JCB International. JCB has better acceptance and lower conversion rates.

Infact, conversion rates things is not exist in RuPay card but ya JCB network will charge some conversion rates.
Are bhai why are you bringing always rupay every banks know mastercard for lower mdr and that's why most banks happy to issue cards in MasterCard and rupay jcb is already a co brand card how it's survive by giving best international conversion rates 🤣

Last edited:

BlueFlash

TF Premier
Only Selected customers get LTF Federal Credit cards (Signet RuPay JCB International Platinum Credit Card) -

dyre.jpg
tfuru.jpg
Bro, can you please tell who those "selected customers" happen to be ? Like do they need to maintain high bank balance to get it, or is it some selected companies/govt. employees, or some kind of pre-approved offers ?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Are bhai why are you bringing always rupay every banks know mastercard for lower mdr and that's why most banks happy to issue cards i MasterCard and rupay jcb is already a co brand card how it's survive by giving best international conversion rates 🤣
Visa/mastercard charged conversion rates because Visa/mastercard was launched to help America and American dollars will get stronger.

Visa/mastercard first conversion our Indian currency to US dollar and then paid to international merchants.

Now how RuPay card works ?

When we use RuPay card, we paid in INR currency,

Other countries central bank/local banks opened bank account in India. Now when we use RuPay card on any foreign countries, RuPay card deposits INR currency in the bank account of that country's bank and foreign banks deposit same amount of foreign currency to the merchant.

This thing also work vice versa. JCB card also use local Japanese currency and also trade with INR-Japanese yen.

One person told me he used Canara bank RuPay credit card in Spain. He didn't pay any extra international conversion currency rates.

The more we use Visa/Mastercard, the more we lose INR currency and US dollar gets stronger but the more we use RuPay card/UPI, our Indian Rupee will get stronger because eventually all countries will use INR currency to do business/trade with India.

last thing, MasterCard charged higher MDR fees compare with Visa card. So, if you dnt want to use RuPay card then use atleast Visa card.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Visa/mastercard charged conversion rates because Visa/mastercard was launched to help America and American dollars will get stronger.

Visa/mastercard first conversion our Indian currency to US dollar and then paid to international merchants.

Now how RuPay card works ?

When we use RuPay card, we paid in INR currency,

Other countries central bank/local banks opened bank account in India. Now when we use RuPay card on any foreign countries, RuPay card deposits INR currency in the bank account of that country's bank and foreign banks deposit same amount of foreign currency to the merchant.

This thing also work vice versa. JCB card also use local Japanese currency and also trade with INR-Japanese yen.

One person told me he used Canara bank RuPay credit card in Spain. He didn't pay any extra international conversion currency rates.

The more we use Visa/Mastercard, the more we lose INR currency and US dollar gets stronger but the more we use RuPay card/UPI, our Indian Rupee will get stronger because eventually all countries will use INR currency to do business/trade with India.

last thing, MasterCard charges higher MDR fees compare with Visa card.so, if you dnt want to use RuPay card then use atleast Visa card.
I'm not against RuPay bhai but I'm personally faced some issues and same by friends also hence I'm lost hope with RuPay...

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I'm not against RuPay bhai but I'm personally faced some issues and same by friends also hence I'm lost hope with RuPay...
Paheli baat toh, yeh kachra card ko le ja kar International travel karne ki jarurt kya hai waise. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I mean kitne ache ache cards ha, ishi ko International use karne ki kya jarurt hai.

2nd thing, hope next 20 years tak ka rakho and abhi se use karna start karo. phir ja kar woh hope pura hoga. Patience is the key to success.

Sreerag

TF Premier

No.. my mom has all her deposit in federal Bank and they offered imperio cc, not as Ltf. I don't want that bad card so I refused, my mom got coral ltf took it happily:)

Only Selected customers get LTF Federal Credit cards (Signet RuPay JCB International Platinum Credit Card) -

dyre.jpg
tfuru.jpg
Can u share the back side if possible, thanks:)
P s. Blur out important things while sending back side

MasterCard is the best... I always chose MasterCard. It has better lounge access, rewards and more acceptance in the world. More than visa. But visa has a place in my heart 💜

Bro, can you please tell who those "selected customers" happen to be ? Like do they need to maintain high bank balance to get it, or is it some selected companies/govt. employees, or some kind of pre-approved offers ?
Pre approved people u get, HNI people, bank employees and if promotional offer exists, then for govt employees also but fedbnk never had one