• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

July 1st week travel suggestions india

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I want to travel in July first week in india with my wife.

Weapons :
2 business class tickets from vistara
25k CV points
25k accor points
23k mariott bonvoy points
50k club itc points

Please suggest best place in India during that time so that I make the most out of my business class tickets also.

@telescope @Pavan @MrunalMehta @DocFixIt @Sharad @theglobalinvestor @sourpai @CC-Muncher @
July monsoon season hota hai so unless resort ne hi pade rehna hai thode time ke liye hold kar lo. Leh try kar sakte ho is time pe but waha yeh hotels nhi honge.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Weapons :
25k CV points
25k accor points
50k club itc points

Please suggest best place in India during that time so that I make the most out of my business class tickets also.

@telescope @Pavan @MrunalMehta @DocFixIt @Sharad @theglobalinvestor @sourpai @CC-Muncher @
Need few info too , from where would be flying.

Valley of flower would be a good place to visit in July-August

For vistara redemptions you can think of Udaipur, though it's monsoon , Udaipur palaces and lakes are truly mesmerizing in rains.
Vistara is also starting direct connectivity from Bengaluru , unfortunately it is only flying Eco, & Prem Eco for that non stop sector

You can also think of Goa , Goa in monsoon is a beautiful particularly South Goa with all those greenery . Vistara also flies some A321 neo in the Del-Goa sector which can have a better Business class experience.

Also Munnar during that period is also good.

telescope

TF Ace
Hi,

Weapons :
25k CV points
25k accor points
50k club itc points

You didn't mention which city you are from. Your destinations will be limited to vistara's availability from your city.

Cj_1907

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge

For vistara redemptions you can think of Udaipur, though it's monsoon , Udaipur palaces and lakes are truly mesmerizing in rains.
Vistara is also starting direct connectivity from Bengaluru , unfortunately it is only flying Eco, & Prem Eco for that non stop sector

You can also think of Goa , Goa in monsoon is a beautiful particularly South Goa with all those greenery . Vistara also flies some A321 neo in the Del-Goa sector which can have a better Business class experience.

I am from delhi. Would be flying from delhi.

Cj_1907

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Goa is already done. Please give few more places. Udaipur is a good suggestion. Is it fun in rain?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Goa is already done. Please give few more places. Udaipur is a good suggestion. Is it fun in rain?
Udaipur can be really good in monsoon
Particularly the lakes.
You can plan that, since the flight time from Delhi to Udaipur is around 1 hr only , I would suggest not to waste your Business class vouchers on that, rather book economy using points

Kerala specially the hill stations are stunning in monsoon , but keep in mind that Kerala gets the highest rainfall in July so if you don't mind getting a little wet you can definitely try that out.

Cj_1907

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@anirban.choudhury my business class vouchers are expiring in june. So need to use them.
Also, kerala is out of option as rainfall is not something which we love during travelling. Please suggest some other options.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
@anirban.choudhury my business class vouchers are expiring in june. So need to use them.
Also, kerala is out of option as rainfall is not something which we love during travelling. Please suggest some other options.
I guess you can renew them for 3 months at an additional cost, also travelling just for expiring vouchers would be a forced travel and you will end up spending a lot of extra money on stay and all
Rather it will be better to extend those vouchers for another 3 months or so and then travel by Oct-Nov.
Since July is kind peak monsoon and there would be high chances of rain during that time.
And since you don't like rain while travelling , I would suggest to avoid any travel.

Cj_1907

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I guess you can renew them for 3 months at an additional cost, also travelling just for expiring vouchers would be a forced travel and you will end up spending a lot of extra money on stay and all
Rather it will be better to extend those vouchers for another 3 months or so and then travel by Oct-Nov.
Since July is kind peak monsoon and there would be high chances of rain during that time.
And since you don't like rain while travelling , I would suggest to avoid any travel.
Okay sure. It’s not forced when I visit a place where there is not much rain during that time. Thanks for suggestions bro.

telescope

TF Ace
Btw business class vouchers get extended bh paying 5900rs per voucher, right?
Not sure if you can extend. Please talk to customer care they'll help.

Also if you don't extend, and voucher expiring in June, you have to travel within expiry i.e. June.

telescope

TF Ace
I am from delhi
Great. Try to spend it on one of vistara's longest destination. I would say kerala, Andaman etc. Andaman won't be that pleasant in rain. As suggested by others, Kerala would be your best bet. Few days amidst nilgiri hills and backwaters would be bliss.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Best idea is to go abroad.
Yes @Cj_1907
Vietnam & Thailand combined

Both visa free as of now ( maybe changed)
Natural+ city ..

Hotel prices are very decent ( cheap in context to India)
Air travel between those city would be Cheap too ..

If non veg - food is also affordable.

Vietnam u can buy cheap gadgets