• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

it can be said , i have known only @HumorSimpson getting in a week,, and for most of use it is 15+days after vkyc
Excited Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

I am the chosen won.. I got it on the 4th day after vkyc

Reactions: SSV
Approved status known in yes bank web with in 40 hours, but wait message told by them wait another 48 hours to know card details.
As usual in kiwi app showing old kyc running message
After 75 hours I came to know my yes Bank last 4 digits kiwi card.But to activate it asking for last 6 digits, how I know remaining 2 digits.Not showing in kiwi app.Shall I wait 2 more days to know in kiwi app.?( Not showing in kiwi app,now).tq.

I just saw this post on the CreditcardsIndia Subreddit.

I hope they do not forget the Axis Kiwi card holders focusing on new customers now.View attachment 59898
i heard somewhere that they are not issuing kiwi cards as new cards to existing yes bank card holders
I currently hold Yes Bank Credit Card. Today, I have applied for a Kiwi card and successfully completed the KYC process. Will existing Yes Bank users be eligible to receive this card?
View attachment 61636
i heard somewhere that they are not issuing kiwi cards as new cards to existing yes bank card holders.. let us know if you get it

i heard somewhere that they are not issuing kiwi cards as new cards to existing yes bank card holders

i heard somewhere that they are not issuing kiwi cards as new cards to existing yes bank card holders.. let us know if you get it
They rejected my application. So uninstalled Kiwi and continue using Neu Infinity 😅

Back