• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Edge Savings Account Opening (Urgent)

Rohan

TF Premier
Hi Community!!

My mother used to have Kotak 811 Limited KYC account but after 1 year its blocked due to not completing full KYC. My Mother reached nearest branch for reopen Kotak 811 A/C, But they are unable to reopen account. They suggested to open Kotak Edge Savings Account without any monthly Average Monthly Balance (AMB). My mother asked to representative how it is possible? In web portal for this account need to maintain AMB of 10K. Rep replied, With this account demat account is also opened in Kotak securities after 15 days it will become edge savings ac zero balance account. They asked my mother to share kotak securities login id and password after few days to apply coupon code. After knowing all this even im confused to how its even possible, I suggested her not to share any info to any bank members or other. Any one is aware of this procedure? Is it true?

Also suggest how to close Kotak Edge Savings Account & Securities Demat A/C.

Hi Community!!

My mother used to have Kotak 811 Limited KYC account but after 1 year its blocked due to not completing full KYC. My Mother reached nearest branch for reopen Kotak 811 A/C, But they are unable to reopen account. They suggested to open Kotak Edge Savings Account without any monthly Average Monthly Balance (AMB). My mother asked to representative how it is possible? In web portal for this account need to maintain AMB of 10K. Rep replied, With this account demat account is also opened in Kotak securities after 15 days it will become edge savings ac zero balance account. They asked my mother to share kotak securities login id and password after few days to apply coupon code. After knowing all this even im confused to how its even possible, I suggested her not to share any info to any bank members or other. Any one is aware of this procedure? Is it true?

Visit branch and fill closure form for both savings and demat account

Dont go for... the bait...demat account wont be free... There will surely be charges every year.... Let the account be closed..... No use of account in kotak.. There are better options available for zero balance like bank of baroda, au bank....

Dont go for... the bait...demat account wont be free... There will surely be charges every year.... Let the account be closed..... No use of account in kotak.. There are better options available for zero balance like bank of baroda, au bank....
If I open edge account today and after 2-3 days can i apply for Kotak league platinum credit card? as currently it is showing zero fee.

My CIBIL is 802 right now, but I have 10 credit cards. Should I try 😅
Doesn't matter..... One technique that was shared to me via regional head of its credit card by kotak is when I complained to pno regarding my rejection of application.... They will give easily c2c if u apply via branch..... Card should be 9 months old and limit above 50"k....it has best chsnce of approval....

Doesn't matter..... One technique that was shared to me via regional head of its credit card by kotak is when I complained to pno regarding my rejection of application.... They will give easily c2c if u apply via branch..... Card should be 9 months old and limit above 50"k....it has best chsnce of approval....
The I have ICICI card 7 year old and limit is 487000.

Let me try in branch.

I went to one branch she said no ltf without account.

If I open edge account today and after 2-3 days can i apply for Kotak league platinum credit card? as currently it is showing zero fee.
kotak provides the most pathetic banking services and their agents/representatives are liars , don't fall for the trap - I applied for the same after approval and card delivery I came to know that it is a chargeable card and trust me ❌ cancellation is one heck of a hassle with them

kotak provides the most pathetic banking services and their agents/representatives are liars , don't fall for the trap - I applied for the same after approval and card delivery I came to know that it is a chargeable card and trust me ❌ cancellation is one heck of a hassle with them
Oh, still let me try once 😅.

If failed I will close both 811 and credit card

Hi Community!!

❌ close the account ASAP they provide the most pathetic banking services, they will lie on ur face and will deny the same afterwards, so better advise to stay away from them

Hi Community!!

After talking to manager they downgraded from 811 edge to 811. Also closed trading account online.

Back