• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Pre-approved Coral Rupay credit card offer recieved within a month of Amazon pay ICICI credit card Approval

me_sovon

TF Select
Just now at 12:20 am mid night, I opened the iMobile app and guess what a pre-approved rupay coral card offer is showing for me.

I just grabbed the offer. 🙌🙌

My Amazon pay ICICI card was approved last month on 19th July 2024 without any banking relationship with ICICI bank, without income proof and video kyc. Today 9th August I received the pre-approved LTF coral card offer, it's not even a month.

And guess what my first bill is not generated yet, 1st billing date is 12th August.

This month I have spent nearly 3k.

I was too much anxious for Rupay Card as well as a core icici credit card. Maybe you have seen my posts and comments asking about the details, and everyone told me to wait for sometime.
And I listened to them, thank you to everyone, those who have shared their valueable advice.

Thank you.

One more thing, I have completed the process but the card is not showing in my app, so how much it will take to reflect the card details? And could you please confirm me that if they will send any physical card or not?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-09-00-28-40-95_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-09-00-28-40-95_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Congratulations! Your new card will show after 24 hours, and they will also send the physical card to the same address updated in bank records
Thank you, the card number was showing after clicking on generate now, so I guess the process was completed properly. And there will be no issues I guess.

How much are you maintaining in that account?
How old your account is ?

I don't have any account in ICICI, just got the first unsecured credit card Amazon pay card 20 days ago after 2 times rejection. And after getting the Card I have spend only ₹2600, 1st bill is yet to generate

Is your Coral's limit shared with APay?

Got mine too last night!
20240809_214446.jpg
My APay was just 10 days old.
Screenshot_20240810-073456_iMobile Pay.png Screenshot_20240810-073501_iMobile Pay.png

Is your Coral's limit shared with APay?

Got mine too last night!
View attachment 64508
My APay was just 10 days old.
View attachment 64506View attachment 64507
Yes the limit is shared with my Apay card limit.

This was unexpected that I will get the LTF offer within a month bcz I don't have any relationship with ICICI other than the apay card.
Everyone told me that it will take 3 to 6 months for the pre-approved paid coral card then after few months they will offer the LTF one.

This was my 3rd time application.

1st time the card was rejected instantly after submitting the application, 2nd time I have completed the Vkyc but I had no income proof so the application was rejected.

This was 3rd time, I just opened the application page on Amazon and few minutes later I got a call from agent.

And she guide me to fill the details in the application. As I had already done the Vkyc that's why this time I didn't see any video kyc option, saw a banner that 100% paperless process. So I just filled the details and submitted.

But if they are asking for video kyc in your case then you will get the option after the submission of the application, also you will receive the link on mail as well as on sms.
This whole thing will be describe by the agent, just ask them, they will clear all the confusion

This was my 3rd time application.

1st time the card was rejected instantly after submitting the application, 2nd time I have completed the Vkyc but I had no income proof so the application was rejected.

This was 3rd time, I just opened the application page on Amazon and few minutes later I got a call from agent.

And she guide me to fill the details in the application. As I had already done the Vkyc that's why this time I didn't see any video kyc option, saw a banner that 100% paperless process. So I just filled the details and submitted.

But if they are asking for video kyc in your case then you will get the option after the submission of the application, also you will receive the link on mail as well as on sms.
This whole thing will be describe by the agent, just ask them, they will clear all the confusion
Thanks bro
saw a banner that 100% paperless process.
Where on Amazon? After opening application or any other stage?

Back