• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Urgent Help !

rahul_19

TF Neo
Hi Team,
I am new to the credit card journey and would really appreciate your help regarding two things :
1) I have recently got my IDFC Vistara credit card with a CC limit of 124000, I need to make two payments of 1 lakh each . The bill generation date for the same is the 17th of this month, If I utilize the credit limit of say 1 lakh and pay the amount back to the card the next day, then :
a) Would it reinstate the credit limit for the subsequent payment without incurring any charges or any impact?
b) Would it be counted towards the milestone spend also?

2) I have a Vistara Premium economy ticket (earned through axis Vistara card) due to expire on 14th September this month. Could the same be sold anywhere for a haircut?

A quick reply to the above queries would really be appreciated. Cheers!

Hi Team,
I am new to the credit card journey and would really appreciate your help regarding two things :
1) I have recently got my IDFC Vistara credit card with a CC limit of 124000, I need to make two payments of 1 lakh each . The bill generation date for the same is the 17th of this month, If I utilize the credit limit of say 1 lakh and pay the amount back to the card the next day, then :
a) Would it reinstate the credit limit for the subsequent payment without incurring any charges or any impact?

2) I have a Vistara Premium economy ticket (earned through axis Vistara card) due to expire on 14th September this month. Could the same be sold anywhere for a haircut?

2. Thread 'New Section Announcement: Reward Market - For Trading Gift Vouchers And More' https://www.technofino.in/community...rket-for-trading-gift-vouchers-and-more.9664/

1. a) yes
1. b) yes

Hi Team,

Yes. You can also pay first.
Yes as well to 2nd.

Hi Team,

1. a - Yes
b - Milestone for free air ticket? Yes. But for 2000 CV points on spend of 30,000 starts from 2nd billing cycle.(Just to keep in mind).
2. Yes, you can add a nominee. Maximum 9 you can add and the same stay in your account for a minimum 1 year.

Back