• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New design for Amex MRCC

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Universal practice with Amex. 1st replacement doesn't affect card number if the reason is mentioned as damaged/others. 2nd replacement always change the card number even if done for the same reason within 3 or 6 months. This is also the reason they delete all standing instructions/ tokenized payments.
Thanks for the info .. thought there was some logic in there.. this explains

rsd95

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
These are the new and Old cards side by side..
1) First row: MRCC
2) Second Row: Plat Travel
3) Third row: Gold

Didn't have old Gold Card.
NEW ---------------- OLD

1719827217419.png
I also received the replacement for travel card today... thankfully it's new design and it looks way better than the old design.

hcj21212

TF Neo
Applied for MRCC card. income 6.40 lakh salaried private . they called and asked me to email Statatement and pay slips. today. :) shown my own pay slips. :) she said application under process now. chances for approval any idea guys. :)
my cibil is 740. credit uti is 84%.

Sobirvs

TF Buzz
As I don't have privilege to post a new thread hence posting here. I have 2 Amex cards, Gold charge card and MRCC. Today I received new design MRCC card, and it looks beautiful but my gold charge card have this old design so thought of replacing it via website but strangely I got an option of Metal card in replacing gold charge card.

I was curious, so called the customer service and even the lady on phone had no option of "metal" card for Gold charge card. She said may be it is upgrading your card to metal platinum new upgrade card, I said no, it shows Gold charge card only. Then she said she talked to supervisor and yes metal card is an option and it is completely free for Gold charge card and only very less people are getting that option. I am a card member since 2018 hence getting that option.

I have ordered it, and let's see if I do get a metal card or not. I am posting this to ask other members, did anyone got metal option for Gold charge card and if someone received it, if yes, please post pictures. For me it shows 6 July as receiving the card delivery but once bluedart ships it, in Delhi I get cards within 1 business day, so if I get it , I'll update you guys.

Update on this, my card has been shipped. It says they will delivered before 6th July but afaik abt Bluedart, they usually deliver the next business day, so if it's metal, I'll let you know guys.

In the meanwhile someone please update if they have ordered metal gold charge card too, if yes, did you receive it yet?

Infamous

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update on this, my card has been shipped. It says they will delivered before 6th July but afaik abt Bluedart, they usually deliver the next business day, so if it's metal, I'll let you know guys.

In the meanwhile someone please update if they have ordered metal gold charge card too, if yes, did you receive it yet?
I don't think it'll be metal, if it were the case, there would be a massive spam lol. But I do wish it is true

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Check your amex app. If the account has been migrated to Plat charge, it will show up there. If not, you'll get plastic gold charge.