• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New design for Amex MRCC

fml got delivered the old design in replacement 😭
A suggestion for everyone who's looking for the new card design is to hold back for a few more weeks.

If you order a replacement right now, there's a high chance that you will get the old-looking card.
AmEx will not let the old-designed cards go to waste and will be sending them out to everyone until the stock is over.

Wait for a few days until the old stock is over, the official announcement will be made, then apply for an exchange and you'll definitely get the new card! :)

@SSV iam currently holding amex plat travel card … is referral applicable for gold charge card..i recently applied for gold charge card but it got rejected when spoke to customer care they mentioned they tried to reach out to me but i was not available but i didn’t receive any such call… got fed up and applied for mrcc and card is to be delivered today…. Is there any cool off period for applying gold card again

@SSV iam currently holding amex plat travel card … is referral applicable for gold charge card..i recently applied for gold charge card but it got rejected when spoke to customer care they mentioned they tried to reach out to me but i was not available but i didn’t receive any such call… got fed up and applied for mrcc and card is to be delivered today…. Is there any cool off period for applying gold card again
90 days .

I dont know if it is old or new design.. as I never owned GOLD card.

Applied and got the card .. here it is: Amercan Express GOLD charge card...

1718350107042.png

I guess, it is an old design only...

Last edited:
SSV, some worthy vouchers you get from Amex? (apart from Amazon)
Next year, what's the plan about fee? :p
SImple .. whaetever vouchers that availble under RM site that are useful for me like APAY , FK etc I will use them for 1000* 6*12 = 72K ..
72K per year on Gold card is not a big deal... can do easily.
as far as fee is concerned , lets cross that bridge when that arrives

Back