• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not able to pay ICICI bill

Raghav2006

TF Select
Hi everyone, I hold ICICI Rubyx and Amazon pay credit card on same registered number and same ending 4 digits.
Now when I try to add them to my bills on jio finance, Google pay or any app, I face issues and not able to pay.
Please help
The screenshot below is of jio finance app.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20240901_143923.webp
    IMG_20240901_143923.webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 29
Just report the card as lost and get a brand new replacement card..
Sir I want to pay for Amazon pay credit card.
I am going to receive it's bill on 15th of September of approx 2.8L and want to use jio finance app and pay using exclusive debit card.

And the second card with same 4 last digits is rubyx which has no bill whatsoever.
So which card should I report and will I be charged anything?
It does not matter change any card. Basically BBPS payment need to provide you unique combination of your card last 4 digit and its mobile number but if you got 2 same bank card with same ending digits then BBPS system fails to fetch bill.

It does not matter change any card. Basically BBPS payment need to provide you unique combination of your card last 4 digit and its mobile number but if you got 2 same bank card with same ending digits then BBPS system fails to fetch bill.
Got it sir,
Is changing the phone number only on Amazon pay card possible?
I have ICICI Bank and all cards linked together on single phone number right now.
The thing is, I am fine with reporting my card as lost, but it means I'll have to take a bet that the new card again doesn't end on same digits, because if it does, I am dead.

Or the last resort is that I entirely close rubyx LTF, and keep only coral and Amazon pay LTF.

Are you trying to get reward points ? Then definitely raise a replacement card for Rubyx or amazon pay .

If it's just bill pay , use mobikwik or cred and it will help you pay the appropriate card.

Are you trying to get reward points ? Then definitely raise a replacement card for Rubyx or amazon pay .

If it's just bill pay , use mobikwik or cred and it will help you pay the appropriate card.
Yup, it's for reward points.
But is rubyx of actually any use?
Considering I'll still be hold apay, and coral both, and I don't think rubyx has any benefit other than useless 25% off on bms.

Yup, it's for reward points.
But is rubyx of actually any use?
Considering I'll still be hold apay, and coral both, and I don't think rubyx has any benefit other than useless 25% off on bms.
One benefit I know but never used is railway lounge access available on rubyx.

One benefit I know but never used is railway lounge access available on rubyx.
Not useful to me sir.

Sir is reporting a card as lost and getting a new one chargable if its ltf?
Because if I am going to report my rubyx as lost, I am not doing to spend a penny on it.

Got it sir,
Is changing the phone number only on Amazon pay card possible?
I have ICICI Bank and all cards linked together on single phone number right now.
The thing is, I am fine with reporting my card as lost, but it means I'll have to take a bet that the new card again doesn't end on same digits, because if it does, I am dead.

Or the last resort is that I entirely close rubyx LTF, and keep only coral and Amazon pay LTF.
At least you can take chance once to replace your card and see if you get new last 4 digits or not.

And the second card with same 4 last digits is rubyx which has no bill whatsoever.
So which card should I report and will I be charged anything?
Close rubyx . . as lost card and ask for replacement immediately...
This way, it will get new card number and it will remain LTF.
Ask them to permanently close the old Ruby.. ( it will automatically be closed permanently if you report it a s lost card)
and a new Rubyx with new number as LTF will be issued immediately..

then you can pay your apay card bill in a day or two..

Back