• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Application using Cashkaro Unable to Understand my Application Status

Bohra

TF Select
Hello Team,

i tried to apply for a SBI Card using Cashkaro, now i finished the application , i think at the end i was getting many errors in Digilocker, and i retried and then at the end it showed something not fitting SBI Policies so rejected.

Now if i see the applicaiton status it shows Application Submission Pending

i thought i will try to reach the SBI Customer care they say they cant even see my application

i have not got any calls from SBI about card too, niether i see any tracking on cashkaro

What do you guys suggest i do , because when i try to make a new applicaiton it says i have already applied and there is no update on my current application, since i wanted to use cashkaro i was thinking i will abort and try later based on SBI cool off period but has this happened to anyone else

Hello Team,

i tried to apply for a SBI Card using Cashkaro, now i finished the application , i think at the end i was getting many errors in Digilocker, and i retried and then at the end it showed something not fitting SBI Policies so rejected.

Now if i see the applicaiton status it shows Application Submission Pending

i thought i will try to reach the SBI Customer care they say they cant even see my application

i have not got any calls from SBI about card too, niether i see any tracking on cashkaro

What do you guys suggest i do , because when i try to make a new applicaiton it says i have already applied and there is no update on my current application, since i wanted to use cashkaro i was thinking i will abort and try later based on SBI cool off period but has this happened to anyone else
Can try from YONO/SBI netbanking if you tried from sprint now.

Back