• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to increase credit limit on Axis Bank cards

Kaizer

TF Buzz
I've been trying to increase my Axis Bank credit limit for some time, but it keeps saying that I'm not eligible for it. Have been stuck on the same credit limit (₹60k) for the last 4 years.
Very recently I got the Amazon Pay ICICI card with credit limit of ₹1.7l and SBI Cashback Card with limit of ₹1.4l.
I have been maintaining a savings account with Axis for the last 6+ years, yet not getting any limit increase from them.
Any idea what else I can do to get my limit increased?

I've been trying to increase my Axis Bank credit limit for some time, but it keeps saying that I'm not eligible for it. Have been stuck on the same credit limit (₹60k) for the last 4 years.
Very recently I got the Amazon Pay ICICI card with credit limit of ₹1.7l and SBI Cashback Card with limit of ₹1.4l.
I have been maintaining a savings account with Axis for the last 6+ years, yet not getting any limit increase from them.
Any idea what else I can do to get my limit increased?
I too have the same issue with Axes , i have my savings Ac from 6 years and my first cc is axes card started with 25 now its 55 , but all my other cc are in lacs , this is my least cc limt card

You need to put some money in the card, use it like a prepaid card and put in as much money as you need to spend.
keep a big credit balance to get more limit

Last edited:
You need to put some money in the card, use it like a prepaid card and put in as much money as you need to spend.
keep a big credit balance to get more limit
Was actually doing that before getting SBI Cashback. But now I mostly use SBI for better CB. So will most probably not be able to try this method any time soon.

No, but I have taken multiple loans from Axis.
The reason why I asked this is that since the time I clicked the loan banner by mistake the whole Axis universe is now after me for taking loan only. It’s been 2-3 years I haven’t got pre approved CLE after that incident. Previously I used to get pre approved CLE every year. I suspect this would be reason.

Last edited:
The reason why I asked this is that since the time I clicked the loan banner by mistake the whole Axis universe is now after me for taking loan only. It’s been 2-3 years I haven’t got pre approved CLE after that incident. Previously I used to get pre approved CLE everyday year. I suspect this would be reason.
Ohk. That sounds interesting 🤔

The reason why I asked this is that since the time I clicked the loan banner by mistake the whole Axis universe is now after me for taking loan only. It’s been 2-3 years I haven’t got pre approved CLE after that incident. Previously I used to get pre approved CLE every year. I suspect this would be reason.
Once I clicked that by mistake.
So I missed the chance of LE? 🥲

Back