• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Upgrade to DCB

karan.rghu

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,

I hold HDFC Times Platinum with 7.48L limit with 0 spends since many years. I would like to get Infinia but I know it isn’t possible since the limit requirement is 8L.

Can I get DCB instead with this limit? I do not want to put my spends on this card because it gives almost 0 rewards.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

I hold HDFC Times Platinum with 7.48L limit with 0 spends since many years. I would like to get Infinia but I know it isn’t possible since the limit requirement is 8L.

Can I get DCB instead with this limit? I do not want to put my spends on this card because it gives almost 0 rewards.
They won't upgrade to DCB with zero spends

@techt

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

pls try.. won't hurt

DCB is quite possible.. Infinia maybe difficult.. do u not get any upgrade sms. or offers.. alternatively u can ask for an LE with documents and then try in a few. months.. DCB is quite possible at 7.4.. tryy

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

You can try for millniea or max regalia.

Then spend & try for infinia

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Try asking for LE and Infinia. If they deny, then ask DCB.
If you were using other cards for last few months and have good spend. attach the statement and tell them you wan to shift your spends to HDFC cards and the statement shows your spending pattern.