• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership for Rs 12,482

kohliS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
MagicPin is selling Accor Plus membership for 12,482 on its app and website.
Can also be paid with Amazon Pay Vouchers
You might get 2,000 accor points for joining (confirmed from Accor Plus customer care, as Accor is giving 2000 points for membership universally, irrespective of joining source, bonuspoints are not availablefor renewal)

Last edited:
missed last month renewed by membership for 13450rs with Accor. 12482 is good price. Accor plus website rate today is 16k something

I cannot justify this expense
Depends, how one uses it... as it gives 1 night stay in Asia... I redeemed it at Pullman, Hongkong last year, prevailing rate for the room night was around Rs 20K... so recovered almost dubble the amount paid for membership.other vouchers are not accounted...

Depends, how one uses it... as it gives 1 night stay in Asia... I redeemed it at Pullman, Hongkong last year, prevailing rate for the room night was around Rs 20K... so recovered almost dubble the amount paid for membership.other vouchers are not accounted...
Hongkong is good place to visit ? I am planning to go there

Can you share your experience

MagicPin is selling Accor Plus membership for 12,482 on its app and website.
Can also be paid with Amazon Pay Vouchers
You might get 2,000 accor points for joining (confirmed from Accor Plus customer care, as Accor is giving 2000 points for membership universally, irrespective of joining source, bonuspoints are not availablefor renewal)
Only for new members?

Will Accor membership number change?
What about existing points on the old account?
Yes it will change when you move from classic to Silver membership... but old Membership always work, so transferring points from Axis will work with old ID also

Yes it will change when you move from classic to Silver membership... but old Membership always work, so transferring points from Axis will work with old ID also
But I am already a silver member with 12 nights and many points.
I earned silver by staying 12 nights, my membership number remained the same when I got upgraded from classic to silver.

I earned silver by staying 12 nights, my membership number remained the same when I got upgraded from classic to silver.
Normally last 2 letters changes... and if you are already silver, you will get 20 nights bonus... to total will be 12+20 = 32... which will make you gold

Normally last 2 letters changes... and if you are already silver, you will get 20 nights bonus... to total will be 12+20 = 32... which will make you gold
So if the last two letters change, how will I add more points from Axis to the new membership number?
So you say that Axis will transfer points to the old number, while the Accor app will show the new number with additional points added from Axis Bank?

Customer care only me that this Accor plus membership with one night free stay is valid only for Asia and Oceania.
They have excluded Europe, North & South America, Africa, middle east

Membership number will not change although your tier changes

Also this payment is valid only for 1 year.
after 1 year, will you have to pay the full amount or this reduced amount?

So if the last two letters change, how will I add more points from Axis to the new membership number?
So you say that Axis will transfer points to the old number, while the Accor app will show the new number with additional points added from Axis Bank?
You can transfer from Axis Bank with old membership number
Its tagged in backend of accor

Back