• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eligiblity for IDFC wealth credit card

I have a ICICI Platinum with 2.5 lakh, Millennia with 1 lakh, and Axis Privilege with 99,000 credit. What should I apply on c2c basis?
Instead of asking us for suggestions, please tell us about your spending habits and what you're looking for in a credit card. We can then recommend a card that is a good fit for you based on C2C basis.

Instead of asking us for suggestions, please tell us about your spending habits and what you're looking for in a credit card. We can then recommend a card that is a good fit for you based on C2C basis.
I do not eat out/order much, I do not fly much, and I do not watch movies in theaters. I only swipe credit cards where I can and gather points. I spend at least 20K a month. At the most it goes up to a lakh a month. Higher the points the better. So, let me know which one can I apply for?

I do not eat out/order much, I do not fly much, and I do not watch movies in theaters. I only swipe credit cards where I can and gather points. I spend at least 20K a month. At the most it goes up to a lakh a month. Higher the points the better. So, let me know which one can I apply for?
I'm curious why you asked this question in the IDFC thread. Are you looking for something specific in IDFC Bank?

Anyway check these two threads

These are my opinions, and if you have any questions, please ask in the relevant thread.

Apply using your pincode on idfc website. If you get option of only wow card it means pin code not serviceable
Okay, it looks like IDFC is really mad at me.

I had IDFC Select with 3.5 lakh limit for over 2 years. No spend based offers, no limit enhancements, no card upgrades. So I finally closed it last month. Retention team was not helpful.

After the cards vanished from my netbanking, I applied on the website using c2c method - used HDFC Regalia with 6.2 lakh limit and used a new mobile number.

Guess what they offered - IDFC Select with 2 lakh limit. I have Wealth savings account btw. I did not proceed.

I will re-apply after 6 months.

Okay, it looks like IDFC is really mad at me.

I had IDFC Select with 3.5 lakh limit for over 2 years. No spend based offers, no limit enhancements, no card upgrades. So I finally closed it last month. Retention team was not helpful.

After the cards vanished from my netbanking, I applied on the website using c2c method - used HDFC Regalia with 6.2 lakh limit and used a new mobile number.

Guess what they offered - IDFC Select with 2 lakh limit. I have Wealth savings account btw. I did not proceed.

I will re-apply after 6 months.
Why didn't you try with same Mob number? If your company is listed fill income 3 lakh plus to get wealth card offer. They usually give without income proof

Back