• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get your second HDFC Bank Credit Card Lifetime* Free!

preet patel

TF Buzz
Hello Everyone,
I'm having SA in HDFC bank and holding Business Regalia for 1.5 years now as i can see in offers section under netbanking that Get your second HDFC Bank Credit Card Lifetime* Free! now as i can see that im offered Regalia Gold with 0 fees, so what should i do, please guide me and is this card LTF or not??

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 345
Hello Everyone,
I'm having SA in HDFC bank and holding Business Regalia for 1.5 years now as i can see in offers section under netbanking that Get your second HDFC Bank Credit Card Lifetime* Free! now as i can see that im offered Regalia Gold with 0 fees, so what should i do, please guide me and is this card LTF or not??
Not LTF.

I think HDFC going to get their email full with Subject line: Requesting for convert to Lifetime free credit card

Due to the small text which tells it's a spend based waiver and most of the ppl don't see the disclaimer text much, but that is going to impact later like a bomb.

Last edited:
HI, I am holding HDFC Milinium cc LTF , with credit limit is around 1.2L, but i have burgundy private cc from axis with a 15L credit limit, can I get hdfc infinia LTF???

Back