• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Imperia Upgrade Credit Cards

aakashgupta

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi, I recently opened an Imperia account with HDFC and am curious about the benefits it offers. I'm 19 years old and have two credit cards: an AMEX Platinum Travel (add-on) and a Kotak White credit card. What should I discuss with my relationship manager to make the most of this account? What additional perks are available?

Solution
I dont want DCB or Infinia. i need something that gives me multiple international lounge access. as many as possible coz i travel internationally alot.
In that case try to get Millinea card and you may get a limit of around 2-3 lacs. You may get it pre approved in 2-3 months. After getting Millinea apply for Marriott Diners which will give you 12 Domestic lounges and 12 International Lounge access without any restrictions and JF will be complimented by 1 stay voucher on Marriott properties.

1725436773360.webp

This card is a no nonsense lounge access card and you no need to carry any PP, Dragon Pass or Lounge Key card, you can swipe in this card itself. Benefits can be found below...
What additional perks are available?

What should I discuss with my relationship manager to make the most of this account?
I've seen both types of cases here. Imperia might work as a cherry on top in getting cards, but in the majority of cases, it hardly makes a difference. Just because you have Imperia that doesn't mean you can easily get Infinia or DCB. HDFC won't even budge.

Hi, I recently opened an Imperia account with HDFC and am curious about the benefits it offers. I'm 19 years old and have two credit cards: an AMEX Platinum Travel (add-on) and a Kotak White credit card. What should I discuss with my relationship manager to make the most of this account? What additional perks are available?
If you have active CIBIL profile with some credit history say atleast an year, you can negotiate Millinea / Regalia Gold (tough though) while opening (NTB Customer) an Imperia banking. They would have tried to get approvals. As you opened account already just talk to RM who guided for on boarding for getting a core card.

I've seen both types of cases here. Imperia might work as a cherry on top in getting cards, but in the majority of cases, it hardly makes a difference. Just because you have Imperia that doesn't mean you can easily get Infinia or DCB. HDFC won't even budge.
I dont want DCB or Infinia. i need something that gives me multiple international lounge access. as many as possible coz i travel internationally alot.

In that case try to get Millinea card and you may get a limit of around 2-3 lacs. You may get it pre approved in 2-3 months. After getting Millinea apply for Marriott Diners which will give you 12 Domestic lounges and 12 International Lounge access without any restrictions and JF will be complimented by 1 stay voucher on Marriott properties.

1725436773360.webp

This card is a no nonsense lounge access card and you no need to carry any PP, Dragon Pass or Lounge Key card, you can swipe in this card itself. Benefits can be found below

Solution
19yr old and you travel internationally a lot!! What do you do bro!! Get credit card which gives you unlimited lounge access.. unlimited lounge access comes with Diners & Infinia. But which u dont want to take

19yr old and you travel internationally a lot!! What do you do bro!! Get credit card which gives you unlimited lounge access.. unlimited lounge access comes with Diners & Infinia. But which u dont want to take
I'm an international student currently studying in the UK. I'm considering getting a Diners or Infinia card in my parents' name and then obtaining an add-on card for myself, but I'm not sure when that will be possible.

Back