• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Move from HDFC Imperia to HSBC premier ??

neogen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a salary account with HDFC.

I am planning to move from HDFC Imperia to HSBC premier?

Does it make sense, advantage, disadvantage? What will I lose?

Also, whats the best way to open HSBC premier account?

@Ankur dhanda i got a mail today saying the credit card has been rejected due to bank policies. i was under the impression they need a salary credit to happen before they process. How is this happening? i do have multiple credit enquiries though over the past 3/4 months. Is this card a lost cause now?
Get your RM to take approval..
They have that power to get things done.
Most likely multiple cibil enquiries is the root cause..

I have Salary Premier too. Credit card was applied by RM in first week itself, so it does not have to wait for first salary credit.

I know someone who got rejected due to many enquiries. You need to speak to RM and ask him to reapply.
Awesome thanks for sharing both accounts!!
Did the known someone get the card after reapplying?

I have Salary Premier too. Credit card was applied by RM in first week itself, so it does not have to wait for first salary credit.

I know someone who got rejected due to many enquiries. You need to speak to RM and ask him to reapply.
Hi, did you got premier credit card with joining fee or NIL. I know annuL fee is N.A until you are premier, so wanted to know about the Joining fees Part, thanks

Back