• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

neel

TF Buzz
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post
I got this in 3 working days

Ravimali

TF Buzz
So im able to now apply for visa male and visa female (basically sapphire) from my account.

But its throwing up this character exceeded bull again and again 😂 lord save us from low budget PSUs
Screenshot_20240414_163033_Chrome.jpg
It’s joke….They didn’t check characters of card name. And their own system doesn’t accept it.I was forced to visit branch for applying card

neel

TF Buzz
it got patched
+
=
=
=
=

What exactly got patched? I don't understand xfer for what?

Btw I just used an airport transfer. Toyota hycross provided by eco rent a car in delhi alongwith a chauffeur

Btw question, can I book airport transfer for a family member even If I'm not traveling

neel

TF Buzz
It’s joke….They didn’t check characters of card name. And their own system doesn’t accept it.I was forced to visit branch for applying card
Same here. Visited bank. Was 2 mins work. You just show them screenshots of this error and tell them customer care asked to visit bank. The moment they heard that they got into damage control mode

telescope

TF Ace
My friend has opened super savings account and applied for sapphire male varient while opening account from the tablet itself.
He has received welcome kit with only chequebook and no debit card. In netbanking, he cannot see any debit card linked to his account.

In netbanking debit card apply option showing visa platinum, rupay platinum, rupay select and sapphire female. sapphire male is not available. Does that mean, it is under process and will come later? Also, he called customer care, and they are saying no debit card request is there for that account.

What should be done now? I have recommended him this card, so feeling bad for this mess.
I went to branch with my friend for sapphire dc. The lady at the branch who tried to apply for signature male said in their system it is already showing card issued. Then she tried to fetch linked dc details and there it was blank. Then she tried to use "block and replace" option and there no cards were showing up, so she can't do block and replace also.

I asked the lady to issue female version of the dc, she outright refused. We said, what's the harm in trying, maybe it'll get issued. She refused to apply.

Then we asked her to do something, some internal complaint or escalation about this problem, she again refused. She said, nothing can be done.

Then we went to the branch manager and that dimwit pointed to that lady to talk to her again. Frustrated, we said atleast mail or escalate to your technical team. She then said, "send a mail on branch email id, and I'll see what can be done. Come after 1 week".

telescope

TF Ace
I went to branch with my friend for sapphire dc. The lady at the branch who tried to apply for signature male said in their system it is already showing card issued. Then she tried to fetch linked dc details and there it was blank. Then she tried to use "block and replace" option and there no cards were showing up, so she can't do block and replace also.

I asked the lady to issue female version of the dc, she outright refused. We said, what's the harm in trying, maybe it'll get issued. She refused to apply.

Then we asked her to do something, some internal complaint or escalation about this problem, she again refused. She said, nothing can be done.

Then we went to the branch manager and that dimwit pointed to that lady to talk to her again. Frustrated, we said atleast mail or escalate to your technical team. She then said, "send a mail on branch email id, and I'll see what can be done. Come after 1 week".
Need a suggestion from you all. If another account is opened at another branch, will it be possible to apply for a separate dc for that account? Or same dc needs to be linked to all the accounts under customer id?