• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

Last edited:
Escalate this to grievance redressal/ PNO and tell them that you are sending the docs via return email
And in this era of digitalization you want me to send the docs to your shitty Chennai office.
They will oblige and will tell to send the docs via return mail
This email I sent was to Grievance redressal. Was disappointed with the response, so yesterday night have escalated it to L4, priority redressal.

I have one more query if I have purchase mmt gift card using dcb on smart buy, would I have saved more ?
I don't think so but you can calculate, when you buy voucher you only get 3X rewards & not 5X. Also you can't get 1 - 20k voucher.
You need to use different denomination but you can only use 3 voucher in 1 booking.
But yeah you could have bought 2 voucher on 2 different days to maximize reward.

Attachments

• 1700057396131.png
    1700057396131.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 33
My highest credit limit is 5.32L on DCB LTF card. I want to book flight tickets via Smartbuy for international family trips next year but the 2500 daily cap is too low, hence want to upgrade to Infinia. Please suggest the fastest way to get LE.

My highest credit limit is 5.32L on DCB LTF card. I want to book flight tickets via Smartbuy for international family trips next year but the 2500 daily cap is too low, hence want to upgrade to Infinia. Please suggest the fastest way to get LE.
Only option they will give you of itr / salary slip, that too if you have surpassed 180days from your last credit limit

@Winskrill Thanks for re-sharing. I had gone through your post. That's another reason why am continuing to put pressure on them. Have gone till Nodal officer, and again shared a complaint today. I have incorporated detailed explanation and proofs supporting - Spend, Credit Limit, Income (ITR), Upgrade Form, Projected Spend, History with HDFC + Other products with HDFC.

Let's see if 5th time's the charm.

Hello,

Now that institute program is struck out (my bad luck). Has anyone tried applying for Infinia recently (fresh application). How much time does it take to get an update after applying from branch? Looks like my application is stuck - haven't received any update. Branch people have stopped picking up my call lol

Happy to inform that my DCB LTF has been upgraded to Infinia FYF. The limit has been increased from 7.5 lac to 8 lac in the upgrade process.

I didn’t have the required spends, the BM took special approval and then I signed the upgrade form. Interestingly, there was a CIBIL enquiry too.

Happy to inform that my DCB LTF has been upgraded to Infinia FYF. The limit has been increased from 7.5 lac to 8 lac in the upgrade process.

I didn’t have the required spends, the BM took special approval and then I signed the upgrade form. Interestingly, there was a CIBIL enquiry too.
Congratulations. Can we know the relationship you have with HDFC?? How did BM get the special approval??

Back