• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to give Learner's licence test online?

Hisoka

TF Ace
Hello everyone, I filled all the necessary details and paid the fees of licence test. After that it asked me to book the slot of the test (no option of online test anywhere), I booked the slot of tomorrow 9am to 1pm.

Now if I'm going to online LL test option it's asking me for password which I've not received on my phone. I watched some videos online and in that they receive password on their phone gave the test right away. Pls find the attached screenshots and suggest what should I do next. Thank you

Note: In that YouTuber's video, for LL slot book it was written Exempted instead of completed, maybe that's why he was able to give test online. But in my case it wasn't written anywhere like that. Only option that was visible was slot booking.

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 1.18.26 PM.png

My Online test screen looks like this, I'm not able to see resend password button anywhere

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 1.24.44 PM.png

Where as that youtuber's screen looks like this

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 1.25.04 PM.png

Last edited:

realjayt

TF Premier
I
Yes I've applied using Aadhar details, that's why it says exempted under upload documents
think you will only get password tomorrow before the exam slot. Maybe thats why you haven’t recorded your curated link and password yet

Hisoka

TF Ace
I

think you will only get password tomorrow before the exam slot. Maybe thats why you haven’t recorded your curated link and password yet
Okay I'll wait, currently now I'm not even getting any enter option in LL test maybe because of the slot hasn't started yet