• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI bank debit cards devalued

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Icici just sent an email that I'll need to spend 10k for 2 domestic lounge accesses from 1st of October -

The debit card is for a WM account 😑

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-12-22-37-06-835_com.google.android.gm.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-12-22-37-06-835_com.google.android.gm.webp
    189.3 KB · Views: 139
it's not the amount I guess... but remembering to use and pay via different debit and credit cards to avail different services across the year is what the headache is. However I dont have an icici savings a/c, so 1 less headache for me atleast 🙂
Yeah true.. but welcome to new normal.. every bank will follow the same

Icici just sent an email that I'll need to spend 10k for 2 domestic lounge accesses from 1st of October -

The debit card is for a WM account 😑
I don't think it's for WM DC. A family member holding an Expressions Debit Card in my Wealth Family Group got this email 3 days back; and neither of the other members holding WM DC received anything.

My manager who convinced me to open a WM account with ICICI. Me who decided not keeping so much money in the account for various reasons. Also me after seeing this post knowing my decision was correct:

Magic Mr Bean GIF

I don't think it's for WM DC. A family member holding an Expressions Debit Card in my Wealth Family Group got this email 3 days back; and neither of the other members holding WM DC received anything.
It is, as the email this has come on is linked to my Mom's WM account

My manager who convinced me to open a WM account with ICICI. Me who decided not keeping so much money in the account for various reasons. Also me after seeing this post knowing my decision was correct:

Magic Mr Bean GIF
Ekdum sahi kiya, it it better to keep this in some other bank, as ICICI doesn't give any benefits as such. Also, mai bhi shift karna chahta but parents ka account hai.. Unemployed teenager ka kaun hi sunta hai 😂

This is the list of affected cards
(Please close the thread as it is irrelevant)

View attachment 62036
Many people ask RuPay variant Coral and Rubyx Debit Card available or not.

Read the list, ICICI mentioned about ICICI Bank RuPay Coral Debit Card and ICICI Bank RuPay Rubyx Debit Card.

ICICI Bank RuPay Sapphiro Debit Card, which is RuPay Select Debit Card also available.

Back