• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is SBI card application stuck?

Aditya12

TF Premier
RML Group
I started an application for SBI Vistara base variant through sprint yesterday (needed an sbi card for offers plus wouldn’t mind getting reward seats if able to meet milestone) and also received an application number through sms.
When I’m seeing application status, there’s additional info for me to fill in but unfortunately website throws an error at last.

Is there something pending from my side? Their social media chat says I need to wait up to 21 days even when I know I haven’t provided enough info to begin with and not sure how I’d provide that since website won’t work.

screenshots:

Attachments

• IMG_3564.jpeg
    IMG_3564.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3555.jpeg
    IMG_3555.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3565.jpeg
    IMG_3565.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 75
Need Suggestions :

So on 1st October 2023 i tried applying for SBI SIMPLYCLICK CARD, but since my area was not serviceable, i put my relatives pincode ( which was serviceable) and went through the whole process, but unfortunately i was not given the ₹1 kyc process, instead they asked me additional information, so i filled them and continued, at last they asked me to book and appointment for physical kyc, But i realized that i filled my relatives pincode!

So my queries are :

1) Now how to complete the kyc? How to ask them for vKyc
2) What are the chances of approval? As it's already been more than 1 month since i did this process
3) If i leave the application now, after how much time can i reapply? Or should i reapply for sbi card at all, as my area is unserviceable!
( wondering why they don't offer their card services to cities like mine where malls, grocery stores, etc are available with POS machines)

I started an application for SBI Vistara base variant through sprint yesterday (needed an sbi card for offers plus wouldn’t mind getting reward seats if able to meet milestone) and also received an application number through sms.
When I’m seeing application status, there’s additional info for me to fill in but unfortunately website throws an error at last.

Is there something pending from my side? Their social media chat says I need to wait up to 21 days even when I know I haven’t provided enough info to begin with and not sure how I’d provide that since website won’t work.

screenshots:
In 2-4 working days if you will not get any call or update then escalate the issue of proccesing to their customer care/nodal officer.This will give quick resolution on your application.

@Aditya12

Hi, It's been 24 days since I applied the card. The social media team was also confused as they have breached the TAT which is 21 days. Now, they have raised an issue and told me to wait for 48 hours to get the final confirmation.

Fun fact: The lady during KYC said that my card was approved and would be delivered in 5 days. It's been 15 days and intimation from their end. Where can I escalate the issue?

In 2-4 working days if you will not get any call or update then escalate the issue of proccesing to their customer care/nodal officer.This will give quick resolution on your application.
I have saving account with sbi I got bannar on net banking to apply sbi card but the problem is that the address register with the bank is not serviceable if I proceed it's may declined instantly what I should I do ? should I proceeded with register address or should change to service able as my residence ??

Reactions: Rkr
I have saving account with sbi I got bannar on net banking to apply sbi card but the problem is that the address register with the bank is not serviceable if I proceed it's may declined instantly what I should I do ? should I proceeded with register address or should change to service able as my residence ??
It's general banner shown to everyone now a days.
Don't go with banner if address is unserviceable.
If you or any relatives lives in serviceable address go there and apply through agent will be better option.

It's general banner shown to everyone now a days.
Don't go with banner if address is unserviceable.
If you or any relatives lives in serviceable address go there and apply through agent will be better option.
i have applied and gave the address of relative of serviceable pin code now its says Curing Required-we required additional information from you to process your application further our representive will contact you soon.

Back