• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Recharge plan Hike

Recharged 479 plan few days back where 5g data is unlimited but 5g is not running on my phone ... 6gb data is also exhausted.
I have no network issue and my location has 5g network .

What could be problem ?

Recharged 479 plan few days back where 5g data is unlimited but 5g is not running on my phone ... 6gb data is also exhausted.

What could be problem ?
Few days back when? Exact date? Before 3rd July?

My frnd also recharged on 27 Aug and it's working fine .
In my recharge plan unlimited 5g pack is not showing

Attachments

• IMG_20240902_013436.webp
    IMG_20240902_013436.webp
    197.3 KB · Views: 19

What could be problem ?
479 has 6 GB total for the period of 84 days. It doesn't have 2GB/day, how can you say that 5GB unlimited was available?
My frnd also recharged on 27 Aug and it's working fine .
In my recharge plan unlimited 5g pack is not showing
Your friend has also recharged the same plan?

You're showing 6GB has already existed but i can see 5.66 GB of 4G data is still available. Why you shared the screenshot in this way? Validity, price of plan are sensitive details which can't be shared?🤣 Matalab screenshot mein plan ka price and validity dikhane se kya hoga?😂

Usually validity of 5G data gets extended/matched with 4G data after some days of recharge, firstly 5G data for 23 days will be shown.

479 has 6 GB total for the period of 84 days. It doesn't have 2GB/day, how can you say that 5GB unlimited was available?

Your friend has also recharged the same plan?

You're showing 6GB has already existed but i can see 5.66 GB of 4G data is still available. Why you shared the screenshot in this way? Validity, price of plan are sensitive details which can't be shared?🤣 Matalab screenshot mein plan ka price and validity dikhane se kya hoga?😂

Usually validity of 5G data gets extended/matched with 4G data after some days of recharge, firstly 5G data for 23 days will be shown.
6gb is 4g data and 5g data is unlimited.

That screenshot is showing 5g unlimited pack for 23days for my frnd not to me .
That 5g unlimited plan is missing in my 479 plan .

Both of us is having same plan then howcome one can enjoy 5g unlimited and I cannot.

6gb is 4g data and 5g data is unlimited.

That screenshot is showing 5g unlimited pack for 23days for my frnd not to me .
That 5g unlimited plan is missing in my 479 plan .

Both of us is having same plan then howcome one can enjoy 5g unlimited and I cannot.

You didn't provide all the facts before.
And u said that you had recharged the plan where UL 5G data was available but you haven't got.🤣
Just because your friend has got because of some other (most likely , recharged before new plans got implemented) doesn't mean you're entitled to get as well.

He could have recharged the plan before 3rd July. Ask him once. Otherwise it's not possible unless it's technical glitches.

@praful47
@#aniket
I recharged this on 23rd July I think. Will this suffice for discussion above?
@navdeep22 You have either recharged this with Traiff Protection on 23rd July or else it was queued and got activated on 23rd July. That's why you're receiving such benefits. Pricing is also old.

479 is after the hike, which is not available under such category.

That's why I also asked him why didn't share the screenshots, with price and validity, what sorts of privacy will get compromised?

@navdeep22 You have either recharged this with Traiff Protection on 23rd July or else it was queued and got activated on 23rd July. That's why you're receiving such benefits. Pricing is also old.

479 is after the hike, which is not available under such category.

That's why I also asked him why didn't share the screenshots, with price and validity, what sorts of privacy will get compromised?
yes i recharged it under tariff protection category and it will be available under tariff protection category now also right?

Back